Billlie | 'RING X RING' M/V

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I’m…not entirely sure how I feel about it but it’s most certainly the most interesting kpop song I’ve heard in ages. The instrumental is so unique so props to them for trying something new at least.

• The mv quality damn good! I super love the song! (Glad that i love RV and aespa who release same type experimental song) the break dance is cool! They definitly have their color!

• it's very different, Mystic story CEO was right when he said he wanted them to debut with something different from what we've seen GG do in the past :woow:

it's weird, different but good

i'm sad that Haruna didn't get more screentime and lines

I love suhyun and Haram voice , especially Haram voice

they bled really well together

and Siyoon seems like a very good well rounded idol

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• after all Mystic Story is SM subsidiary

so sound is very experimental

will wait for full stages to judge song itself because with choreo it might be more enjoyable

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• after all Mystic Story is SM subsidiary

so sound is very experimental

will wait for full stages to judge song itself because with choreo it might be more enjoyable

Mystic story is a subsidiary from SM

but SM have no opinion about the concept or sound of this GG

Mystic make their own decision just like any other labl

can you please try to avoid spreading misinformation everywhere :pepefacepalm:

the Reason why their sound is "weird"

is because Mystic story CEO himself said that they are their first GG

and they wanted to give them their own image something that no GG did before them

he didn't want the GG to be uncomfortable in the concept hat they would do that's why he didn't gave them a cute/innocent concept or a concept who emphasize sexiness

"we plan to do a concept that isn't uncomfortable for women. I don't want to do a concept that emphasizes sexiness or cuteness. I think if I were to explain in terms of colors, maybe a blue/ violet color concept."

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• it's not spreading misinformation

even if you look at the fact that in april 2021 SM created SM Studios, and add to it that when you look at Billlie tracklist you can see names of foreign producers which are in SM sister company created by Lee Sooman, forgot name of company but I even did once a post here about them when there was that beef between NCT and TXT fans if I remember well? something about plagiarism whatever things.

even if you look at the fact that in april 2021 SM created SM Studios, and add to it that when you look at Billlie tracklist you can see names of foreign producers which are in SM sister company created by Lee Sooman

and i'm gonna continue and say

Ring x Ring is produce by Lee Minsu

Lee minsu have nothing to do with SM '-'

it's the same producer who work with Cho young chul (the ceo of Mystic story ) when he was still the head producer of Loen entertainement

and he follow him to Mystic when he left Loen when they became Kakao M

so you saying Sm had a thing to say in Billlie ring x ring sound is dumb

because Kim Eana and Lee Minsu have been working for years together under loen ent , for IU, and brown eyed girls in the past

none of the "foreign producer under SM sister company" even took part in the title track :pepefacepalm::pepefacepalm:

the producer of Ekko music took part in only 2/6 songs

and it's not like these producers were working only wih sm artist, they worked with itzy, twice, txt

the rest of the producer are producer who worked with the CEO under Loen

or producer who worked with nugu gg like Gwsn and rocket punch '-'

Edited once, last by SooYoung ().

• But you only talk about title track ok I get your point :) and I'm not saying that Lee Sooman himself is running around there and making creative decisions about concept or music, still we need bigger picture here and it's not like Mystic was making any money during corona time... they are too small for that.

We can even extend that talk and look Taejin Son will release album in few days, not long ago he had MV duo with Wendy, that also wouldn't happen in this form if SM wouldn't allow it.

Also to even expand it to whole KPOP, we already had situation like that not long ago when Bang Si Hyuk push more money into Source Music, was saying they are independent yet who do you think later on made all that changes which ended with GFriend disbandment, all staff members and security and even some office workers leaving as well? That was HYBE's decision for sure, not Source Music independent move.

Some of those smaller companies would bankrupt asap if they wouldn't have financial support of big labels.

• But you only talk about title track ok I get your point :) and I'm not saying that Lee Sooman himself is running around there and making creative decisions about concept or music, still we need bigger picture here and it's not like Mystic was making any money during corona time... they are too small for that.

We can even extend that talk and look Taejin Son will release album in few days, not long ago he had MV duo with Wendy, that also wouldn't happen in this form if SM wouldn't allow it.

Also to even expand it to whole KPOP, we already had situation like that not long ago when Bang Si Hyuk push more money into Source Music, was saying they are independent yet who do you think later on made all that changes which ended with GFriend disbandment, all staff members and security and even some office workers leaving as well? That was HYBE's decision for sure, not Source Music independent move.

Some of those smaller companies would bankrupt asap if they wouldn't have financial support of big labels.

omg i'm gonna repeat myself

the producer of Ekko music took part in only 2/6 songs

and it's not like these producers were working only wih sm artist, they worked with itzy, twice, txt

the rest of the producer are producer who worked with the CEO under Loen

or producer who worked with nugu gg like Gwsn and rocket punch '-'

some of you need to stop acting like when a GG doesn't sound generic , it directly mean SM is doing something '-'

this type of sound is becoming much more common and it fit with the image that the CEO is trying to give them

and btw source was never independant from Hybe, Hybe himself produce for them, and he himself directed their concept, storyline and direction

not the case between Mystic and SM '-'

SM didn't make lovelyz make song like F(x) when woolim was under Sm entertainement, Infinite didn' become a EXO 2.0, they still kept doing the same sound they did before '-'

so your whole argument doesn't make any sense

even if you look at the fact that in april 2021 SM created SM Studios, and add to it that when you look at Billlie tracklist you can see names of foreign producers which are in SM sister company created by Lee Sooman, forgot name of company but I even did once a post here about them when there was that beef between NCT and TXT fans if I remember well? something about plagiarism whatever things.

The way I didn’t even know BILLIE was under a sm sub label until last week

SM doesn’t even promote them or follow them I don’t understand the similarity at all expect for the experimental sound but again it’s way too different to Sm traditional sound

• The way I didn’t even know BILLIE was under a sm sub label until last week

SM doesn’t even promote them or follow them I don’t understand the similarity at all expect for the experimental sound but again it’s way too different to Sm traditional sound

because SM doesn't do anything with Mystic

the only moment SM promote their subsidiary on their channel is if they are from all i know music like solhhee or Giant pink

• That carol of the bells sound bite near the end though. :woow:

Also that pulsating urgent synth throughout, it is definitely a trip and a half.

The mixing really isn't the best but this is going to grow on people I think, it is one of those songs that your brain immediately rejects until it can pick out what is going on. Give it some spins away from youtube's even crappier compression. It has grown on me quite a bit already.

7hytR1B.jpg EhjJqBr.jpg

[DREAMCATCHER * PIXY * (G)I-DLE * EVERGLOW * BILLLIE]

• ghostings

:eyes:

What you think? This song is more my style then yours.

Personally I was surprised how unusual and weird this song was. But in a good way. It’s great to see a gg coming out with something unique like this. The trailers were so pretty and but muted coloured antis the attic scene, I was expecting something more girly.

I’m gonna check out the rest of their songs when I have time but this going on my kpop playlist.

:eyes:

That company works with dozens of kpop artists though. I guess TXT, Enhypen, and Astro are also SM groups because they've worked with that company too. :suure:

It's just a publishing house like JAM Factory where they play middleman between the songwriters/producers and the labels.

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!