YouTube Korea is remastering old 1st gen MV and YG is gonna join too .

• So I just found this

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It leads you to this playlist .

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And it makes me nostalgic and wonder what yg MV will be remastered ?? Jinusean?? 1tym?

I Whis they remaster these MV so I can see prime YG face in HD👀

External Content youtu.be

And

Kidding aside I want these one to be remastered .

1 of the best yg 1st gen release imo

And the one that start it all .

Plus teddy staring point

What MV you would wish to be remastered??

• External Content www.youtube.com

I wanna laugh at baby Bigbang

• Here goes my excuse for showing lyrics videos instead of showing the baby Bigbang MVs to muggles because it has bad quality.

interesting do you think the other companies are also going to start remastering stuff?

I would love that but what other companies have 1st gen artists MVs on YT offcialy? I can only think of SM and YG. SM had announced the remastering MVs idea early this year so that's great.

lt64IYu.gif

• Here goes my excuse for showing lyrics videos instead of showing the baby Bigbang MVs to muggles because it has bad quality.

What other companies have 1st gen artists MVs on YT? I can only think of SM and YG. SM had announced the remastering MVs idea early this year.

well none that I know of hence the question if 2 of the big4 are doing it maybe the others will follow suit???

• I would love that but what other companies have 1st gen artists MVs on YT offcialy? I can only think of SM and YG. SM had announced the remastering MVs idea early this year so that's great.

I wonder if YouTube Korea's involvement could end up digging some of them out of the vault.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!