At which point are bangs too long?

• At wich point are bangs too long? 16

1. If they reach the eyebrows (0) 0%
    2. If they are as long as under the eyebrows (1) 6%
    3. If they are a bit over the eyes (11) 69%
    4. Bangs in general, nobody should wear those (0) 0%
    5. I love freaking long bangs (4) 25%

I am the type of person who mormaly likes to see long bangs but my bangs feel itchy when they comeclose to my eyebrows so I cut them mostly around 0,5cm shorter than above my eyebrows and wear it like this till my bangs are long enough to be cut again. Since I stoped using a hair mask for maybe 3 weeks now I realised that my thicc hair feels thinner a bit so my bangs don't feel that annoying now as they are on a lenght where I would normaly cut them. I also allready see them a small bit in my eyes so it might be really time to cut them soon.

As I was thinking of if I should cut them now or not, I had the idea to ask you, who have or had bangs before at wich point do you think they might be too long?

For obvisious reasons: Bangs like those of Junji are too long and I think most of you will agree

3dec92e8a053cdd17b8c9e231ed1b8f0.jpg

He has those bangs since a year now and he loves and cares for them to keep this look

But at wich point (not bangs like Junji's) do you think having long bangs is too long?

Funfact: Bangs are called "Pony" in German cause that hairstyle reminds you of the look of a horse

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Changed the title of the thread from “At wich point are bangs too long?” to “At which point are bangs too long?”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!