How do you determine when to ULT a group?

• A lot of people have ULTs, but why do you like your ult? Maybe there funny, or comfort you, or they were the first group you got into. My first serious ULT was BTS (pretty sure every newer fans ULT too) tell me yours and how you started to ULT them. :/

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• TLDR - life-changing music, epic variety skills, movie-like mvs, god-tier humor (and nice fans)

for me it usually begins with a song that i kinda like and i listen to it for awhile, and then i forget about that and suddenly i discover a really cool and epic song that i fall in love with and then i find another song i like, and i start to look for variety things/guides to learn about the group (i think its good to watch one guide and then variety so then at least you're a little familar with them) and then after i watch that i move on to mvs, and then i get completely blown away so then im like "damn, i should probably start stanning them" so after a couple of weeks i abandon the other groups i once stanned and then the new group takes over my life (please note that i've only ulted 2 groups in my life and the first one was BTS so i mean there really weren't any groups to abandon at that time), and then i get integrated into the fandom (good place to start is twitter cuz there's always stuff going on there)

• good music, entertaining content, fun personalities, chemistry, and can cheer me up with their content or music :thumbup:

my ult group fit all of those so they became my ults . :)

• If I vibe with the music and the members make me feel happy when I watch their chemistry and variety shows, then I'll stan. I guess if I find myself going back and watching hours of content from the group consistently, then I'll start spending some cash on their stuff. So far I'm a fan of a lot of groups but only stan 2.

• Factors that influence me stanning a group include musical talent and ability, dance ability, versatility in variety shows, acting, MCing etc. A likeable personality is desirable but not solely important to me.

• Official Post

My ult group is Wanna One but they're not a group anymore so technically AB6IX are my ults now.

I've stanned them ever since debut mostly because Daehwi was in it, but slowly I grew to love all the members. Even after they lost a member (that I was also really attached to) I just couldn't give up on them. Idk to me there's not a group like AB6IX, and no other group can fulfill that position. They are a group that can compose, produce, choreograph, model and design. They're a versatile group that can do a variety of genres and concepts.

• i didnt actually like my ult groups immediately or something.

first their music must attracted me first LOL den i will start to notice them, look up on them. watching them, getting to know them. and starting to spend money on them, on concerts, on merchs, album etc. LOL

that was how i got into my ULT groups.

• It's like falling in love.

I resisted before listening seriously to BTS, maybe because a part of me knew it would happen. And I was absolutely right. Weirdly enough, the first songs I listened to ( Fake Love, DNA etc... ) were good but not enough to make me Ult them. It's really when I listened to their B-sides ( Magic Shop, Crystal Snow, or even their older songs ) that I completely gave in.

It's like. 'Oh, ok. I guess it's my life now'.

It should be scarier than it feels, LOL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!