Recommend me a song that you think I will like and I will reward you with 100 akorns

• I have no use for akorns and want to listen to something new...

So rules:

One song per post that you think I will like - if you recommend more than one song you get NOTHING...

The first person's song that I like will get 100 akorns from me...

I will come back to check the songs out but don't be disappointed if i don't like your song

After I have checked the song out and if your song was not to my liking then you can offer me another one.

Keep the songs kpop - I don't mind bands, groups, soloists, duos etc but keep it kpoppie

If I have already listened to that song previously then I will indicate so and you get NOTHING - I'm looking for new stuff

What do I like - surprise me!!!!

Have fun <3

• also idk how to reply to ur comment on my wall but i followed you cuz you seem nice 🙃

• also idk how to reply to ur comment on my wall but i followed you cuz you seem nice 🙃

click your profile the one next to notifications and it'll pop up with your name user account, settings community - click the one that says my profile

then click reply

• I'm gonna throw in something random just for the sake of it :happyr:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm torn between gravity and hurt but i'll pick the most underrated one:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• External Content youtu.be

pass

sorry thanks for the suggestion...try again though

• nope listened to it when it came out and it was a nope then nope now

Epik High 'Rosario'

• I'm gonna throw in something random just for the sake of it :happyr:

its not bad i enjoyed it so its shortlisted for now - I"m definitely feeling positive about the song but its not a love at first sight love...

thanks for the suggestion...try again

• its not bad i enjoyed it so its shortlisted for now - I"m definitely feeling positive about the song but its not a love at first sight love...

thanks for the suggestion...try again

woo! that's a better response than what I was expecting, thank you <3

are we allowed to keep posting songs or are we limited to only one attempt?

• you need 25 posts first before replying anyone on profiles or in DM, we did so to prevent spam.

ohhhh so i can't comment on walls either?

• Don't know if you'll like it, but it's a chance to promote this b track :lover1:

• woo! that's a better response than what I was expecting, thank you <3

are we allowed to keep posting songs or are we limited to only one attempt?

you can keep posting songs since you didn't "win" per se keep posting I love to hear more things from the same or different artist.

• I'm torn between gravity and hurt but i'll pick the most underrated one:

hmmm interesting... again not a love at first sight I'll say I'm neutral about it for now and its staying neutral - neither trending up or down...its shortlisted

• you can keep posting songs since you didn't "win" per se keep posting I love to hear more things from the same or different artist.

alright! here's a song by the same artist (or at least one of the same artists). this one is much different and im not even sure how to describe this song. well... you'll see. i hope this is at least a little bit intriguing for you ^^

heard it before its already in my playlist unforunately lol :thumbup:

try again though...

Epik High 'Rosario'

heard it when it came out and just then as well - still a nope

try again though :)

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Edited once, last by catzi ().

• first song Shake It Up - by SUJU pass

second song Rotten Love - pass

now

Break My Heart by Xia - this I like - its definitely going into my playlist I've never heard of him/group

and since I should stick to my rules:

One song per post that you think I will like - if you recommend more than one song you get NOTHING...

but here's a little something for your troubles :wink::giftr:

• Don't know if you'll like it, but it's a chance to promote this b track :lover1:

pass

but feel free to try again I've listened to most of RV's title tracks but not many of their bsides though

• External Content www.youtube.com

pass

but feel free to try again though thanks for the suggestion

• but feel free to try again I've listened to most of RV's title tracks but not many of their bsides though

Thanks for let me free promote again :happyr:

External Content www.youtube.com

I really like the violin and the violinist I'm a sucker for traditional musical instruments anyways.

but uhh pass on the song...

thanks for the recommendation though feel free to try again

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

• alright! here's a song by the same artist (or at least one of the same artists). this one is much different and im not even sure how to describe this song. well... you'll see. i hope this is at least a little bit intriguing for you ^^

pass

thank you for the suggestion - feel free to try again

• This thread contains 174 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!