• how to make a salad:

1. buy lettuce

2. buy carrots

3. buy tomatoes

4. wash vegetables

5. cut vegetables and put in bowl

6. cry because you hate salads

7. eat salad because a person on the internet told you to

jk but uh i suggest looking at tutorials and recipes online, those are pretty helpful :thumbup:

• I have an alexa so whenever i see some bomb recipe ill be like "alexa, save this recipe and add ingredients to shopping list" and so yeah my life is easier lmao

• I love making this. It's really easy because you don't actually need to cook anything. Just marinate the chicken, and dump the chicken into the oven for a set limit time and temperature and BOOM delicious lemon rosemary chicken.

I like to add potatos below at the chicken and drizzle some olive oil and rosemary over them just for some carbs. Love the charred potato skin

https://divascancook.com/roast…pe-lemon-garlic-rosemary/

• Buy potatoes, peel, boil, and use a masher or a fork and mash away. Add hot milk and butter (if you wanna be fancy, add butter at 1:1 ratio) and mash some more. You can add bacon bits, chives, or chopped green onions. Salt and black pepper to your liking.

Buy a steak, season it, and panfry it to your like (preferably medium rare or rare if it's expensive beef). If you have garlic, thyme and/or rosemary, add them. Finish it with butter. Let it rest for at least a couple minutes before cutting it.

If you have cheap wine, deglaze the pan you used to panfry the steak to make a simple sauce. Add more herbs and the combo carrots, onions, and celery and reduce till it gets to sauce consistency.

Buy asparagus. Boil it for 45 secs. Sautee it with olive oil.

Plate it to your liking. Simple steak with mash and asparagus.

If you take hours just to prep, you could just buy a frozen pizza (like four cheese), extra cheese, olives, canned artichokes, tomatoes, mushrooms, or any veggie you like, and add it as toppings.

If all fails, just go to the deli/prepped food section.

• Buy some pizza rolls microwave for 2-3 minutes, add a sauce of your choice if you would like

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• Grocery shopping gets easier with a tiny bit of preperation. Usually on mondays I create a list of meals I wanna cook this week and write down everything I need on my phone.

When planning my meals I have a few guidelines: I wanna eat one fast meal on mondays, one vegetarian meal during the week and one dish that takes up more time on weekends. I always start my meals with the question: Potatoes, pasta or rice? and build my meals around that. Also try a few stores and try to stick to one that sells the majority of the stuff you like. In most grocery stores fresh food is near the entrance, so start your list with that. Keep eyes open for stuff on sale. Buy the bigger package, as that's usually cheaper, and freeze what you don't need, so you build up a small storage and never get in trouble of having "no food in the house". When you check out, get the heaviest things to be scanned first, so they end up in the bottom of your bags and don't smush everything else. When you bring your own bags you don't waste so much plastics and you are likely to not buy too much, because you'll look at your bags and think: Will all of this still fit? Tip: Never shop on an empty stomach! You end up spending all your money on crap xD

If you never cooked a lot before, I advice you to start with pasta dishes, as they are easy and versatile.

Also try to get some staples in the house and invest in a few spices. You won't have to buy them often and they really make a difference. Don't be afraid to try them out. A few beginners dishes that I personally started with were:

Spaghetti aglio e olio:

Cook spaghetti in boiling water, put some oil in a sperate pan and grate some garlic in it. Put on medium heat. Once fragrant, add the spaghetti for a few minutes. If you want, garnish with a bit of cheese or roasted onions. Sprinkle some salt before serving.

Gnocchi with mushrooms:
    Buy premade gnocchi and put them in boiling water until they rise to the surface. Drain and put aside to dry. Put butter in a pan with some garlic and salt. Put on medium heat and add mushrooms. Salt lightly. When the mushrooms are tender, add in gnocchi and fry till they get golden brown. Add some lemon over top. Enjoy.

Easy garlic and beef noodles:

Buy a beef roll (they're usually quite cheap. Use one and freeze the rest.)

Cut the beef roll in small strips. Cook some egg noodles or vermicelli in water, whatever you prefer. You can also use spaghetti if you have nothing else. Add some oil to a pan, grate in some garlic. Cut a green onion and add. Dust the beef with some starch. Add some soy sauce, water and a small amount of sugar to the pan then add the beef and cook until sauce starts to thicken. Mix beef, sauce and noddles and dig in. If you like a bit more heat, add a bit of chili to the sauce while cooking it.

Chicken and vegetable "One Pan":

Cut some potatoes and carrots. If you want add some garlic or onions. You can also add zuccini to it. Or tomatoes. Whatever you like. Lightly oil and oven tray or baking pan and add the vegetables. Toss to coat. Season with salt, pepper, thyme, ground koriander seeds, paprika powder, whatever you have in the house. Put in the oven at around 180 C/350 F for 10 minutes. During that time pat dry a chicken breast and season to taste. Put the chicken breast on top of the vegetables. Cook until the chicken is done, around 15 to 20 minutes. Don't burn your tongue.

Pasta and sauce:

Cook some pasta. Add a premade sauce or make tomate sauce with canned tomatoes of any kind. Just put in a pot, season with salt, basil, thyme, pepper, whatever you like. Add some water or cream. Cook for a few minutes. Eat xD

Good luck

• Do you like Hamburger Helper?

I have an easy way to make it yourself without buying the box stuff. Tastes good.

Here is my recipe I wrote out on another site.

• Weird combo but strawberries dipped in sour cream dipped in brown sugar. It sounds really gross but my friend showed me and it's become a great snack! And you can use the ingredients in other recipes too.

Atiny ♡ Nctzen ♡ Stay ♡ Once ♡ Insomnia ♡ Tomoon ♡ Midzy ♡ Army ♡ Blink ♡ Luvity ♡ Gem ♡ Ghost9 Stan

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!