SAYING THE TRUTH ABOUT KPOP.

• I read it and respect your opinions they make sense. I think kpop has a really dark undertone, I think a lot of idols aren't happy and feel trapped, I think idols lack of free will is disgusting and that Korea cancels an idol over the littlest thing is awful and scary, one minute you're at the top and the next everyones cussing you out online and all you sponsorships cancel. I also hate that idols are forced to live in secrecy about dating and I feel bad that grown women and men have to maintain the persona that they're single even if they are 30 PLUS, it's ridiculous!!!! I also want idols to break away from their companies and be their own boss like how people do in the west and break all these stupid taboos which are soo extreme and life limiting.

:sadr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Extremely unpopular, controversial opinion T/W:

Theres not a single group (that I currently listen) makes me go "I want to hear some beautiful,skilled vocals. This group will give it to me"

• That excuse is some serious bs. But I still love Seventeen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!