Twice The feels is the biggest gg song in 2021?

• Melon streams are not filtered tho, one person can just loop in for 24hr and it will count the streams.

Most top songs on spotify filter and unfiltered stream difference around 1 to 5 percent. So it's really insignificant. The same can apply to melon and korean streaming charts where popular top song gain streams because of the popularity not because of fandom keep looping 24 hour. So my comparison still stand.

With current chart data available. Savage alone can net around 2.6 mil per day vs The Feels around 1.3 mil. Looking at this data you can tell how it's significant for a song to do well domestically. Next Level was doing quite a bit better than Savage, so the number is even more lopsided.

Nobody downplay twice accomplishment here. People just disagree with the biggest song.

• But the domestic charting in question more than erase The Feels worldwide numbers so where do we go from there?

Except no it doesn't. The Feels is doing far better than any Aespa song internationally and I'm sorry doing well on Melon isn't going to change that no matter how much you want it to.

The Feels is pulling more views daily than BM, NL and Savage combined right now. Massively outperformed it thus far on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. Is a hit in Japan and charted in the US and UK as well as several other countries too.

Next Level is bigger in Korea, no one will ever dispute that. But global success and popularity every metric thus far favors The Feels, so no, no it doesn't. Next.

• Charting in one county trumps charting in multiple countries.........who knew?

Charting in those countries where the streams and the position are insignificant compare to charting in a country where literally one of the most popular songs of the year. I'll let u figure this one out.

Precisely weren't onces argue about this against blinks back then? History repeat itself where the positions are swap?

• Charting in one county trumps charting in multiple countries.........who knew?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Next Level Korean streaming numbers alone are higher than The Feels worldwide numbers, it's irrelevant if The Feels is doing better in more countries where kpop is an ultra small niche , in absolute numbers it isn't doing better

• Charting in those countries where the streams and the position are insignificant compare to charting in a country where literally one of the most popular songs of the year. I'll let u figure this one out.

Precisely weren't onces argue about this against blinks back then? History repeat itself where the positions are swap?

Say what? Japan is now considered insignificant...jeez. Lol

• official YouTube audio

External Content youtu.be

12M

External Content youtu.be

63M

The Feels will never catch up

• Charting in those countries where the streams and the position are insignificant compare to charting in a country where literally one of the most popular songs of the year. I'll let u figure this one out.

The Feels is charting well in Japan in spite of it only being available for streaming right now. Is Japan insignificant? Hmm last I checked it was roughly a market 4-5 times the size of Korea. Funny that. I mean is Savage bigger too since it's performing well in Korea compared to the Feels?

We just have to ignore The Feels is till inside the Spotify Global top 100 and Savage is out of the top 200 for like a couple weeks now? Or how TF is still charting inside the Apple Music top 100 and again Savage has been out for s bit of time? Or how TF is pulling more than double it's daily views, doesn't that matter since Savage and Next Level did better in Korea?

Also let me ask simply, do Kpop fans not consider Kill This Love to be a bigger song than Yes or Yes? Last time I checked they do, right? I mean Yes or Yes did better in Korea, by a fair bit infact. Was a number 1, charted for many many weeks more, has a much larger index, got PAKs! Yet from my understanding is 90% of Kpop fans wouldn't call YoY bigger than KTL at all.

So whatever this attempt it I don't really see it working, it feels like moving the goalpost to underplay The Feels.

• Say what? Japan is now considered insignificant...jeez. Lol

I did not say that. Stop using strawman argument. Is the Feels charting high on Japanese chart right now where it would be significant if this is the case. We don't have japan stream number do we? Until then, my point stand.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!