the new forum is umm...

• First day back on allkpop in 2021 and damn when I first saw this update, I literally thought I was on a different website or my computer acted up or something ;( . This honestly feels hella weird lol and I don't like it much. I prefer the older style but it will prob grow on me (I hope). Only think I like is that it incorporates more emojis I guess.

Oh well.

Wanna wish everyone an amazing year since 2020 wasn't really as amazing as we wanted. Stay healthy, wear your mask and lets pray that this covid nonsense ends soon <3

• Official Post

First day back on allkpop in 2021 and damn when I first saw this update, I literally thought I was on a different website or my computer acted up or something ;( . This honestly feels hella weird lol and I don't like it much. I prefer the older style but it will prob grow on me (I hope). Only think I like is that it incorporates more emojis I guess.

Oh well.

Wanna wish everyone an amazing year since 2020 wasn't really as amazing as we wanted. Stay healthy, wear your mask and lets pray that this covid nonsense ends soon <3

At the bottom of the forums there is a Change Style link on the bottom right, you can choose from many different themes there!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!