So I finally listened to a seventeen song 👀

• 'Rock with u'

Gotta say I'm impressed honestly

Had zero expectations obviously but the song is a bop

I replayed it immediately after my first listen, it's got a high replay value

Beat is good

Lyrics are solid, not cringy at all

Chorus is appropriately catchy

Haven't watched the MV so can't comment on that yet

All in all the song is probably the best K-pop BG single I've heard this year ironically alongside txt anti romantic lol (also my first txt song) & if u wondering I've listened to bts, stray kids & all Nct releases & those 2 are the Standouts

8.5/10

• It's probably my least favorite Seventeen title track. :peperain:

I will say the B sides >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• It's probably my least favorite Seventeen title track. :peperain:

I will say the B sides >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How did you like that less than the two titles before it?

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• How did you like that less than the two titles before it?

Because I did?? I found it to be a pretty forgettable song. The only part of the song I really liked was the pre-chorus.

• My favourite

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Because I did?? I found it to be a pretty forgettable song. The only part of the song I really liked was the pre-chorus.

I was just surprised you enjoyed them more. Most people are liking this one more.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Svt songs do nothing for me. Like I don't think they are bad but they don't captivate me to return back to their music. I checked out rock with u cause it is doing decently on the charts but it didn't stick.

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• TASTE. :pepe-toast:

Listen to the whole album, especially Crush and PANG! :pepemusic:

Personally for me To You and I Can't Run Away were the best bsides... I enjoyed the whole album though (besides 2 Minus 1 which unfortunately grew on me)

Anyone's kinda still my favorite bside of 2021 though

• Personally for me To You and I Can't Run Away were the best bsides... I enjoyed the whole album though (besides 2 Minus 1 which unfortunately grew on me)

Anyone should have been the title track tbh.

• left and right and very nice >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• left and right and very nice >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I see those being mentioned alot

• Anyone should have been the title track tbh.

Honestly the whole YC album was better than RTL lmao when I heard the highlight medley, my first thought was that Heavens Cloud should've been TT

Their open mic is apparently more like what RTL was originally going to be. More solemn and without all the things added in that made it sound both messy/loud and empty. I think if they polished this up a bit and altered it to something more Home-esque, I would've enjoyed it more

• Sorry for lowkey spamming this thread but since other people are posting their favorite TTs I thought I might as well too (doing this made me realize just how much I prefer their bsides in general though lmao)

• Agreed. Seventeen finally came out with a solid title track that i can stan, i've been dying to put them on my playlist lol.

Honestly, Seventeen and TXT have been killing it for Hybe this year. Killing it. Plus cant forget Justin oppa and Kid Laboy lol.

Justin & laroi(he's not even affiliated anymore with hybe in any way) are not in any way related to hybe artists stuff lol

• Personally for me To You and I Can't Run Away were the best bsides... I enjoyed the whole album though (besides 2 Minus 1 which unfortunately grew on me)

ANYONE IS A MASTER BOP. :shake-it:

• I personally recommend the following

• I love Rock With You and is doing so well on Melon I'm so glad because the song is really catchy and fun to listen too!

They are truly the best boy group out there

talent everywhere :froghype:

their raw vocals in the recording of the album truly shows how talented this guys are <3!

they deserve everything!

My faves songs (singles) at the moment probably are

Rock With You

Very Nice

Pretty U

Don't Wanna Cry (Iconic DANCE)

Adore U

THANKS

Mansae

Left & Right

in no specific order

• HDJDJDKDJ Why am I finding this thread so late?

:angryr:

But, I am happy that you liked it! It’s definitely one of my most favourite songs from this year as well. It’s a masterpiece. You should definitely check out the MV for it, the visuals and everything just enhances the whole experience, in short, it’s very visually appealing.

Thank you so much for listening to Seventeen! ❤️

If you liked Rock With You, I will also recommend this one song from the album called ‘To You’:

I have a feeling you might like this.

• without a doubt the rock version and the choreography version are the best. SVT is the best group when it comes to choreography and timing.

• I'll make sure to check that out 😄

• This thread contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!