What are your thoughts on Lisa solo promotion era?

• Yes, I'm doing this AGAIN so if you don't like, please get out.

So far are you liking Lisa solo promo? If the answer is yes, would you like for a BP next cb promo to be the same way as Lisa's one? No? Oh... Interesting...

I don't hate the era, but YGE just showed how they literally don't care enough for Lisa. She promoted 13 days, she still didn't promote Money and it took almost a month of Money going viral for her USA label to send Money to the radios. Her collab just dropped and nothing, no proper interview with her and the others. No performance. Just SNS posts.

About her solo in general no vlive, no variety show appearance. Nothing. We had almost nothing in this era. Sad.

But I'm loving the songs. Lalisa is my heart, Money my bop and SG my love!

I hope we see more of Lisa bc.. i didn't see her... So yes.

Positive sides: we got to see Lisa shining the most and her talent being appreciated too! We got to see Lisa delivering the most successful solo song by a k act ww just behind legend Psy. We got to see Lisa doing her best for us yet again!!

Please share your thoughts respectfully without inserting "Lisa stans" if you truly love Lisa and care for her, if you want a fanwar f off nicely.

• Preach queen!

It was the worst solo promo I have ever seen, especially comparatively!

Lisa is the biggest female idol of this gen by a country mile so that makes the lack of promo even more baffling and insane. She broke all the records DESPITE nothing from YG.

People saying they are sick of fans complaining are just proving they don't care about Lisa. Simple.

• Thanks for unflopping my thread kkkkkk

I'm just sad bc if Lisa was well promoted i would shut up and just enjoy the moment, but i keep seeing articles about YGE declining offers for Lisa and like ?? What is happening? Suddenly Lisa is an unprofessional girl who doesn't want to work??

But seeing the bright side: Lisa is a queen.

• Her promotions has been crap! YGE treatment of Lisa’s solo made me lose motivation to listen and watch BP music and MV. It’s a great thing that Lisa karma is so strong that she’s breaking records while being the least promoted BP solo release.

SG is now playing on US pop radio and Money is gonna do the same on Tuesday. Can’t wait to see Lisa continue to break records no thanks to YG.

• Her promotions has been crap! YGE treatment of Lisa’s solo made me lose motivation to listen and watch BP music and MV. It’s a great thing that Lisa karma is so strong that she’s breaking records while being the least promoted BP solo release.

SG is now playing on US pop radio and Money is gonna do the same on Tuesday. Can’t wait to see Lisa continue to break records no thanks to YG.

Actually she isn't the least promoted, buuuut we are already in 2021 and we saw how YGE could've done better...

About BP, i still love the girls and my only problem is YGE.

• Her solo promo is shit but the real question is does Lisa care she probably doesn’t even know half of her records if she wanted more she could have done more

Yes YG is trash with Lisa but I’m sure she is fine with her promo

It could have been better yes but money and SG will be send to radio which is a rare fit usually label capitalize only one single

money has a good play-listing on Spotify

• Tit for tat. I think her solo was the least promoted. The only good roll out she had was her teasers.

Yes. At least the others got plenty of music show performances. Rosé had the best promo overall, Lisa the worst.

Rosé and Jennie deserved their promo but Lisa deserves so much more than she got, and I hate people excusing it.

• Her solo promo is shit but the real question is does Lisa care she probably doesn’t even know half of her records if she wanted more she could have done more

It could have been better yes but money and SG will be send to radio which is a rare fit usually label capitalize only one single

This is such an embarrassing post. Lisa said herself she wanted to perform more. But it's ok, it's not your fave so excuse it :facepalm:

• I meannn the actual promotion was fcking terrible lmao. As expecting from stupid ho YG, but as far as her music and solo success I’m so amazed and proud of Lisa. She’s insanely talented and I’m glad way more people know who she is or at least heard of her, on an international scale.

It's like YG tried to sabotage her but she still effortlessly outsold any other K pop solo. It backfires everytime :eyes:

I am sure she sold a million but YG doesn't want to admit it..

• One of the funniest was when fans insisted she didn't want a dance break and their proof was a choreographer saying YG refused one for her and something about the members not wanting it if Lisa didn't want one, he would have specifically said that!

All because they wanted to feel justified in not wanting her to get one!

Then they accuse us of trying to speak for Lisa!

• What I will say, Lisa breaking records and being very successful DESPITE the lack of promo from YG is amazing. It does make you wonder how more successful she could have been had her promo been handled better.

I'm happy it came out, and we did get to see her shine, if only for a little while. I'm proud of her.

:pepelove1:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• What I will say, Lisa breaking records and being very successful DESPITE the lack of promo from YG is amazing. It does make you wonder how more successful she could have been had her promo been handled better.

I'm happy it came out, and we did get to see her shine, if only for a little while. I'm proud of her.

:pepelove1:

I doubt YG will ever let her have another solo, because she was the most successful. YG will try and stop her getting even bigger, mark my words.

• I doubt YG will ever let her have another solo, because she was the most successful. YG will try and stop her getting even bigger, mark my words.

Man, stuff like that makes me agree with people who say BP should leave YG... if they aren't going to treat them better like... idk man

:pepe-sad:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Lets be honest here. Lisa is the most consistent pink regarding performances, she is also the one who is tired the less with all their "crazy" schedule and I'm talking too about her no performance era bc 3 music shows and 2 special performances ain't good for someone of Lisa's level. She obviously is happy and grateful, but i doubt she will deny some invitations just bc. It's YGE we are talking about.

• Worse solo promo you have ever seen.. maybe look better.

• I meannn the actual promotion was fcking terrible lmao. As expecting from stupid ho YG, but as far as her music and solo success I’m so amazed and proud of Lisa. She’s insanely talented and I’m glad way more people know who she is or at least heard of her, on an international scale.

Yeeeees! She is such a queen! Her success is deserved, but the promo... Even a messy promo would be ok bc this shit was INEXISTENT... Kkkk

• Yg doesnt care enough for its artists fullstop I dont they treated Lisa any worse then anyone else.

Its just shit overall but its shit for everyone

I'll have to say it... Do you think Rosé solo era and Lisa solo era were equal? I obviously won't include Jennie bc girl had nothing... But we are in 2021 and seeing BP promo last year and Rosé promo this year, does it seem equal to Lisa promo?

• Yes. At least the others got plenty of music show performances. Rosé had the best promo overall, Lisa the worst.

Rosé and Jennie deserved their promo but Lisa deserves so much more than she got, and I hate people excusing it.

The others didnt.. Rose didnt but Jennie didnt really.

Jennie had worse promo, no-one is excusing it though? Where lol.

BlinkNation you’re always in my damn business talking about how blinks don’t care about Lisa but you’re the first one to shit on Jennie making sense stop your victim complex

The fact people agree with a pretty obvious Jennie anti.

I'll have to say it... Do you think Rosé solo era and Lisa solo era were equal? I obviously won't include Jennie bc girl had nothing... But we are in 2021 and seeing BP promo last year and Rosé promo this year, does it seem equal to Lisa promo?

They were not equal but there wasnt as big of a gap as people on here really think, your comparing BP best promo year and expecting the same for BP and Lisa? That clearly wont happen.

Loads of the male artists released solo albums and got like no promo at all.

• And this you contradict yourself... If they are all treated bad then who blinknation should look at?

Thats not what contradicting my self means they are all treated bad but some had worse promo and that was a general comment of the worst promo they have ever seen EVER? Like please.

• They were not equal but there wasnt as big of a gap as people on here really think, your comparing BP best promo year and expecting the same for BP and Lisa? That clearly wont happen.

Loads of the male artists released solo albums and got like no promo at all.

I won't compare Lisa with bg, do they have BP success?? No. I'm comparing with BP themselves. And even BP 2017/18/19 had a better promo period than Lisa. And yes, Rosé and Lisa promo are extremely different and everybody can see it.

• Thats not what contradicting my self means they are all treated bad but some had worse promo and that was a general comment of the worst promo they have ever seen EVER? Like please.

And why do you care? Honestly? In others pinks threads you comment on the subject without tagging users, but in every every Lisa thread you dismiss the subject and go tagging others bc you find more problematic a "biased" comment than to actually comment about the idol you are supposed to like.

• I won't compare Lisa with bg, do they have BP success?? No. I'm comparing with BP themselves. And even BP 2017/18/19 had a better promo period than Lisa. And yes, Rosé and Lisa promo are extremely different and everybody can see it.

We can’t compare a group to a soloist

lol in 2017 bp released a song they didn’t even attend variety show at that time they weren’t established artists which is worse

In 2018 what they got few variety they released 5 songs like has 3 alone in a single year kiss and makeup didn’t have any promo at all DDDD debuted on BB yet YG didn’t send them on an American show

They waited 2019 and it’s not even better lol kill this love got like 2 performances in Korea no variety show they only got Coachella the rest of their time they were touring

Just because Lisa got nothing doesn’t mean BP are treated any differently

At least it’s better too compare rosé and Lisa I do agree rosé was fairly promoted

• I think I make it simple:

promo for lalisa: 2/10

promo for money: 1/10

promo before release: 4-5/10

That's my opinion. YG made more promotion about the release than the actual songs. No variety shows, only one american tv show performance for lalisa, only three korean music show performances and almost no interviews. And don't let me start with money. The song had so much potential and YG or Interscope did nothing. YG was never good in doing promotions, almost every single (solo or bp) went trough bad promotion but this was the worst for me.

Blackpinks success and fame just comes from the girls and blinks. YG can be lucky to have them.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• And why do you care? Honestly? In others pinks threads you comment on the subject without tagging users, but in every every Lisa thread you dismiss the subject and go tagging others bc you find more problematic a "biased" comment than to actually comment about the idol you are supposed to like.

Literally not dismissed the subject just calling out dumb comments thats its the worst promo ever.

I agree its bad promo never said it wasnt lmfao at least keep up.

• Lisa didn't promote her bside like BP always do. Lisa had 3 music show performances and NO variety appearance. and I'll compare bc Lisa had a way worse promo.

BP are treated differently and they don't need to treat Lisa equal as BP is way more famous and their promo should be priority, but Lisa promo was shit.

You talked about KAMU, but Money and SG also were dropped and zero. Nothing.

• are you able to imagine the processes going on in YG's head? we won't promote it, we won't spend any money, time, energy and Lisa will handle it anyway. :pepe-cross:

• This thread contains 20 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!