How is school/online school going for you?

• Reply with how schools going for you right now.

Personally, I hate online school, waking up early and sitting on a computer, and listening to my teachers blab on. Physical school is scary because teenagers scare me in general, plus I hate interacting with new people. Also sadly today was the first day of my online class and I was absent because I somehow forgot to join the classroom and mark the attendance #thuglife #imprettysureimgonnafail #lifebelike ;(

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• i always pay attention and forget everything in a day

so stupid

anyways online school is super easy idk why ppl are complaining and i hate how some ppl in my class are missing when the work is literally easy

• Actually, it's no different from on-site school lol. We weren't interacting a lot since we aren't at that age anymore haha, just some basic things, but now we talk on a wapp group.

The thing is that I started to feel that teachers think we sleep all day and everyone is asking for something. For real, I had a teacher who asked for 75% attendance, an essay, a presentation, and an oral exam, which, in the end, was the only one graded lol. It's pretty exhausting, but yeah,,,

The amount of things learned is the same tho. I prefer online school since I no longer need to ride the public transport, which was a pain during rush hours haha.

• I'm no longer in school but I don't think I would like it tbh.

I had a few online classes when I was university but those were the 7AM classes that I couldnt be bothered to commute to.

Still though, I would freaking hate it. I had so much fun with my friends in school. Messing around in class, gossiping in the hallway, skipping class, sneaking around with my boyfriend - I would have loathed to miss all of that.

On the other hand, I love working from home. I get to watch TV while working, I wake up late, I can be on my phone all the time, and post on forums like these. And I get to avoid my coworkers. It's amazing!

✿ just a crumb of something please I'm begging ✿ ♡ ♚

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
    in secret, between the shadow and the soul.

• My online classes are going okay

I'm never actually paying attention yet I can still do my work

In science, our teacher asked us to show a picture of someone we cared about and I explained to her why I brought my Sungchan pc with me <3

But I'm ready to kill my PE teacher :)

Atiny ♡ Nctzen ♡ Stay ♡ Once ♡ Insomnia ♡ Tomoon ♡ Midzy ♡ Army ♡ Blink ♡ Luvity ♡ Gem ♡ Ghost9 Stan

• It's going okay, I find it harder to concentrate but nevertheless, my grades are still decent. I just really want to go back to actual, physical, school though. I've spent pretty much half of my middle school years at home, and it's kind of sad it's my last year of middle school, and I'm just spending it at home >.>

• God! I finished school nearly 35 years ago at mainstream, but my daughter has just finished Year 12 doing Distance Education and she did very well. She got A’s and said she got better grades than going to mainstream school. It is a better system imo. She did the bulk of her school work on her phone too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!