Allkpop Confessions thread

• i am ashamed to call myself army and blink (even tho i am) because of the fandoms, and therefore i don't. i will never in my life again call myself a stan of bp or bts. im a fan, nothing more.

• Music wise I have never liked the BTS maknae lines solo songs. Jungkook’s song getting pushed a lot makes me sad because no matter how amazing the song is I simply don’t like it.

• I don't give a fuck about fandom image. If I stan any artist and their music helps me MAJORLY, I'll be proud to call myself as their fandom name

• could you guys implement an anon? that may bring more traffic (it is just a suggestion I don't want to seem entitled)

• I'm really stressed. Mentally, physically, emotionally, financially : this is the weakest I have ever been as far as I remember. Idk how I survived last few days. Coming 2 days are so fuckinv important.

• I'm really stressed. Mentally, physically, emotionally, financially : this is the weakest I have ever been as far as I remember. Idk how I survived last few days. Coming 2 days are so fuckinv important.

All tough times will pass and you'll become a stronger person through adversity whether you realize it or not. You got this. I believe in you.

• Kpop fans always make fun of Armys for trying to bring BTS higher. They did the same thing with the BBMAs, Top Social 50 and the Grammys.

But when they saw what it brought BTS, they started salivating at the thought that this is something their faves can achieve too.

It's funny how shameless they are.

It's just sad to see a bunch of people take the credit of millions of people for themselves. We all know BTS didnt get there on talent, and that's the worst part. But hey, it is totally in line with music these days. Talent is praised but it doesn't get people far. PR and marketing do.

• I dismiss BP's The Album as a subpar kpop album but i reality, if I put it against the big backdrop of mainstream music these days, the album is even decent.

• I love downvoting BTS articles on the news site. I feel like is my only way of rebelling against the amount of BTS articles out there.

• BTS has gone from not-your-average-group image to bunch of people who are afraid to step out of line and lose their fame, even if they know that their fans are the ones who would keep them inside that bubble because their fragile egos depend on that. What a sad turn of events.

• It's embarrassing to see users who made good bye and expose threads before revamp comes back to AKP one by one.

If I were them I would at least made a new account to start fresh.

:sweatr1:

• MYs and Midzys need to focus on their favs especially MYs when their favs are non existent in the charts before picking fights....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!