Allkpop Confessions thread

• dont trust anyone that changes their dp and sig too much

dont trust anyone that post too much within short intervals

thank me later

• I've been in a relationship with this amazing guy for 4 years now but he's the type to be cold on the outside and soft on the inside. Lately though, he's been pulling away from me and I'm scared I'm too clingy, even though we both need a lot of time alone and I respect his space. He works a lot and when he comes home all I want to do is tell him about my day but I know he wants silence. I love this guy so so much and I think he's the one but I don't know how to tell him that because he's so in love with his job. This sounds stupid that I'm so stressed because I'm in love but I'm really struggling :-(

• jungkook seems really close with mingyu. idk what else to say.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

now i'm even doubting jungkook on whether he's a good person or not ;(

Even if they're close, friends often don't tell each other everything. I don't think Mingyu would be openly talking about his wrongdoings to these guys, who are all big-name superstars. It's unfair to assume a person's character based on his/her association to another person.

• Even if they're close, friends often don't tell each other everything. I don't think Mingyu would be openly talking about his wrongdoings to these guys, who are all big-name superstars. It's unfair to assume a person's character based on his/her association to another person.

chille i was just trolling :pepe-tongue:

lol anybody with a perfectly working brain knows this :pepe-cringe:

i wanted to test my trolling skills and it worked. yeah :flying:

you didn't need to quote something i said way long ago. you fell for the bait sadly

• im glad that i ghosted you. it was annoying to cater to your feelings everyday.

• I can't believe BADKIZ never went viral. All their choreographies are so addictive. Babomba SCREAMS viral: written by Shinsadong tiger, easy and fun choreo, and funny video featuring lots of famous Korean comedians. They deserved better :(

• the army's on twitter or any where else are more fun than the ones on this forum, they aren't even active that much and they barely joke around, some of them are funny though.

I also hate the fact that people always claim that army's are scary, we're really not.

we're more :clown:

• I am so disappointed in ATEEZ comeback. Why do they autotune the whole song? What was EDENARY team thinking? They have served bops before but Firework wasn't it. Take Me Home should be the title track then everything would be totally different

well they said they did want to try something new anyways lol

• What's going on on this forum? I seem to have no idea sometimes when and why people are feuding, but it's scary to see that apparently they go on a personal level

• i had a crush on a random twitter user i dont know why (probably because he made a lot of sense and somewhat similar to me) and he doesn't even folllow me. Am I normal?

• What's going on on this forum? I seem to have no idea sometimes when and why people are feuding, but it's scary to see that apparently they go on a personal level

just stay away from messing with the big fandoms and you are all good~

and don't mess with the really opinionated ones, basically just observe more and then avoid

• I enjoy txt’s music but I can’t get into them because I can’t stand some of the members, particularly beomgyu. He’s cringey and has nothing to offer on the table. Wonder how he got to debut in a small group when he’s the only one who can’t sing.

Don't stan them if you can't stan all of them and don't listen to their music either, you don't deserve his vocals and visuals or any of the members visuals & vocals. :-)

• Rosé's solo looks so predictable and boring so far. A sad breakup song with her looking sad in expensive clothes in the mv.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!