Allkpop Confessions thread

• half of the people who talk about misogyny don't even know shit about what it actually is

• As expected, you're still the pathetic troll you always have been, you just now use your position to get away with it.

• me and my ex broke up yesterday. it sucks cause they were my best friend before we dated. we dated for like a week then they broke up with me because they were still hurting over their ex and they weren't ready for a relationship. well they never said we broke up but we obviously did. they turned their account on private and didn't reply back. they did say the were going to leave the internet for awhile but they changed their pfp like three times afterwards. I keep rethinking this whole thing. I just lost the love of my life and my best friend. this shit sucks so bad

• jungkook, i love you :love::* but your friends <X, especially that mingyu. please don't tell me you're just like them. you seem to be a little too close with those scummies. i will do anything for you jungkook but please leave those friends forever. didn't you learn from itaewon scandal that these friends are only with you to spoil you and ruin your career? i'm telling this for your sake. please don't let us fans down. we can't support you anymore if you become like your friend mingyu ;(

• jungkook seems really close with mingyu. idk what else to say.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

now i'm even doubting jungkook on whether he's a good person or not ;(

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the news was only released recently, making him most likely not know. nunununjnvgvgcfx

• i feel like i'm the only one who's actually upset over the kpop scandals, such as mingyu, w00j1n, and many more. like, ??

Jungkook is a grown man and can decide for himself who is going to be friends with. You all are weird trying to influence him.

How could he even know that Mingyu allegedly have done such things in middle school? Probably even his members didn't know. He judged Mingyu based on what he saw and he appears like a good person, to fans and to his members.

• Jungkook is a grown man and can decide for himself who is going to be friends with. You all are weird trying to influence him.

How could he even know that Mingyu allegedly have done such things in middle school? Probably even his members didn't know. He judged Mingyu based on what he saw and he appears like a good person, to fans and to his members.

and that's on periodt

• Jungkook is a grown man and can decide for himself who is going to be friends with. You all are weird trying to influence him.

didn't jungkook say the 97 liner gc name is kinda pervy? i'm really scared if jungkook is also similar to mingyu. who knows that stuff they chat about in that gc? also that club scandal where he with along with mingyu.

mingyu looks like a negative influence on jk. before befriending those idiots, jungkook never had any controversy but now? i hope whether i'm thinking is not true :crys:

• didn't jungkook say the 97 liner gc name is kinda pervy? i'm really scared if jungkook is also similar to mingyu. who knows that stuff they chat about in that gc? also that club scandal where he with along with mingyu.

mingyu looks like a negative influence on jk. before befriending those idiots, jungkook never had any controversy but now? i hope whether i'm thinking is not true :crys:

Yes he did and i'm sure they also chat about girls and dating, isn't that normal for 23/24 year olds?

Give them some space, they can chat about whatever they want to chat about. Why are some fans so possesive? Wanting to even know what idols talk about in their group chat.

Mingyu was accused of making fun and bulying autistic kid and grabbing girls chest in middle school. If he really did this, he was a very bad person, it doesn't matter how long ago it was, he has to be hold accountable. But that doesn't mean he still didn't mature and changed. He still can be a good person now, even if he was evil before. It's not like his adult friends would know about this.

So to judge Jungkook based on that is so weird. I'm sure if Mingyu really did that he didn't just go around telling people that, he must've been ashamed of it.

And the club scandal doesn't have to do anything with current situation.

Also why are you blaming others for the club scandal, what if Jungkook was the one to influence them badly? Who can know? None of them had controversies before. Why would that mean that they were the ones that influence him in a bad way?

We only know now about Mingyu alleged past, but nobody can now if Jungkook also did something in the past. Don't act like you know him.

Let's repeat: he's a grown man and should decide for himself who's he going to be friends with. Don't act like he is a child or brainless.

• I am so disappointed in ATEEZ comeback. Why do they autotune the whole song? What was EDENARY team thinking? They have served bops before but Firework wasn't it. Take Me Home should be the title track then everything would be totally different

• The exo guild is so active and they all seem pretty nice. But I'm too shy to talk to them.. they all seem so close and stuff

• I am so disappointed in ATEEZ comeback. Why do they autotune the whole song? What was EDENARY team thinking? They have served bops before but Firework wasn't it. Take Me Home should be the title track then everything would be totally different

Bighit paved the way. We been knew they are bts wannabe

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!