Allkpop Confessions thread

• Imo, every fandom here is toxic for bashing other groups and their songs. For heaven’s sake, leave it alone

Exactly, on some occasions fandom show their true self. And almost every fandom has done it on a troll thread and get baited. Its all nice and good until and unless you talk about their faves.

• almost no rappers on kpop are good and thats a fact , the best they can do is at least sound catchy

• Exactly, on some occasions fandom show their true self. And almost every fandom has done it on a troll thread and get baited. Its all nice and good until and unless you talk about their faves.

There are some fandoms that are notorious for it, they dish it out but can’t take it

• Micah Christenson is the only reason I watch all USA volleyball matches.

He is an ace!

• No wonder blinks going rogue everywhere lmao.

This birthday project is a joke.

• I see GD anti hair fall shampoo ads and now I can't un-imagine him getting bald.

• I honestly didn't like any of the group and solo releases of one of my fave groups. I am still looking forward if there will be solo releases.

I am thinking of just shifting to being a casual listener...or not.

• A fandom lived in the past while the other lives in the future

• the fight in the locked thread earlier was eye opening.

it is very interesting to see how stray kids outstream big names like nct, exo, etc. in spotify. :-D

so those acts that have big fandom don't stream their music??????? casual listeners prefer to listen to skz more than those big acts.

• gone for some time. didn't know exo had a cb. why are people saying they flopped?

• gone for some time. didn't know exo had a cb. why are people saying they flopped?

The album sold 1.2M but they didn't promote in any music show due to two members already in the military when the album was released and the rest busy with solo projects. People tend to think that noise equals success.

And D.O. also debuted as a soloist, in case you missed it.

• If you are from a top group fandom, chances are you are likely going to have toxic fans and stop shoving aside and downplaying what toxic fans had affected other fandoms. mY fAnDoM is bEtTeR! mentality isn’t true at all because every fandom needs a mirror. Or “this doesn’t represent all fans and this is just a small-”. Which is true but every grudges are results of fans from yours and the other fandoms poking each other? It’s simple to just acknowledge the shit each fandom has brought forth. First listen and realise why fandoms feels that way in the first place. Not shoving “not it’s because y’all started it or XX” crap reasons to be toxic.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!