Allkpop Confessions thread

Approved the thread.
  • i love talking about bts but the armys here make me want to never mention bts ever again simply so i don't have to be associated with them

• I haz crux 0n m0d here, oi oi am hEre s2pd, I can finaLLY fLirt witCha hir!

• crux h0w iz u? I whant cuddLe$ butt u alwayZ bZ... eat well and if U hunGry HMU :lover1:

• I can’t believe there’s already a hit thread about downplaying BTS that took like what hours since the revamp? amazing :boredr:

• I took pictures of my ears and compared with my bias's ears :shyr:

• i'm curious what my anon username would be. also would posting on an anon increase my akons? i hope so ^^

• why is allkpop naming anon username after chemistry element names? remind me of school lol

• oh wait now i get it we reply to this thread, it goes to the mods but they dont know our usernames and we can say whatever we want

cool

• I kinda wish that we are not only allowed one user name here, I hope it gets shuffled every post

• I kinda wish that we are not only allowed one user name here, I hope it gets shuffled every post

in the post you are participating in, you use the same random username, however in different posts, they become randomized.

• oh wait now i get it we reply to this thread, it goes to the mods but they dont know our usernames and we can say whatever we want

cool

yes... it is completely anonymous. the only reason for an approval process is to filter for inappropriate posts due to it being anonymous. obviously i'm an admin :P

• I’m starting to be less attracted to my bf after crushing on a kpop idol

• yes... it is completely anonymous. the only reason for an approval process is to filter for inappropriate posts due to it being anonymous. obviously i'm an admin :P

8)

• i wish all the old forum banned people would come here and just start fresh without all the toxicity and all the strange obsession and dramatics..

I guess it's nostalgia but i miss some of those members and think it's quite unfortunate to lose some of those unique and friendly voices.

i hope this new forum does well so they can see the improvements and give this place a chance. i like it so far and i wonder if anyone cares or feels the same way at all.

• I enjoy txt’s music but I can’t get into them because I can’t stand some of the members, particularly beomgyu. He’s cringey and has nothing to offer on the table. Wonder how he got to debut in a small group when he’s the only one who can’t sing.

• Kpop fans claim to be here for the music until their faves charts or sell well. Then they lose their mind and become the biggest success stans. Bigger than those they used to criticize.

• The K-pop fandom is too toxic and butthurt. I don't even know why I'm still here.

• I tried to warn people about the attitude problems of two trainees a few years back but people just see what they want to see and get mad when someone sees it another way. One of the trainees got their wings clipped-so they are better now. Or maybe their parents are just better at instilling character.

• This thread contains 1,509 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!