Actor Lee Ji Hoon accused of inviting friend to set to threaten staff

• source: https://www.allkpop.com/articl…ama-set-to-threaten-staff

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

According to reports, a friend of Lee Ji Hoon visited him on the 'Sponsor' set and ended up cursing at staff members. One alleged staff member claimed, "I'm unsure whether he was a gangster or neighborhood thug, but I don't think it's right for an actor to bring a friend to the filming site to threaten us. Thankfully, it's not only me who heard it, and others said they would be witnesses if I needed it."

The alleged staff member continued, "The actor said he was trying to stop the friend, but his eyes were saying, 'Why did you mess with me?' It wasn't only me who felt that way, and there's many who say they'll be a witness. I think I'll write a post with evidence after the last broadcast of the drama. At the same time, I'll ask for protection from the police. There are many who say when I write a post, they'll provide 'me too' testimonies in the comments about the incident where he took off his pants on set."

However, production company iHQ stated, "Lee Ji Hoon's friend came to the set because it was the actor's birthday. There was no serious fight or trouble with staff on set. We're trying to contact him through the production team." Lee Ji Hoon's company has yet to release a statement on the issue.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• wait how is this his fault that his friend was behaving poorly? Unless he asked them to cause a scene or something. They are adults and responsible for their own behavior

• Kim Seonho, Ahn Jae Hyun, Shin Jimin and more

That's all I'm gonna say, let's wait for more info and a proof

Yup, I agree. Even Kim Junghyun.

wait how is this his fault that his friend was behaving poorly? Unless he asked them to cause a scene or something. They are adults and responsible for their own behavior

It's a strange situation/accusation

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Hopefully people have learned their lesson and will wait to see how this plays out before judging.

We've come to the point where literally anyone can come up with any story about anyone and get them cancelled.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!