Venting/Ranting Thread

Approved the thread.
  • i am upset that disney + on BR still hasnt upload the REAL simpsons (first 15 seasons i can take it until there) and we are here WAITING no news nothing, i only pay it for the simpsons and i am still

• i guess i'll go. i missed the deadline to submit my course requests so im probably not gonna be able to choose the classes i want to take. and if the counselors magically let me choose my courses tomorrow, i'll still be last in line since every other student has first pick. so i'll probably get stuck with shitty courses that won't challenge me or look good for college and im not gonna get my credits to graduate. if i tell my parents they're gonna yell at me for being irresponsible and not doing it on time. plus i already have a lot of missing work and it fucking sucks. i feel so overwhelmed and depressed all the time and there's nothing i can do about it. i can't even use my new journal to try and organize my shit because im a moron who doesn't know how to fill the pages right and im scared to make a mistake because its permanent and im a perfectionist. also my glasses broke. : ( wow that kinda felt better tbh.

• Sounds funny but not knowing how to link YT video and Tweets here properly makes me feel super stupid and embarassed

• Sounds funny but not knowing how to link YT video and Tweets here properly makes me feel super stupid and embarassed

Dont you just post the link in the url?

• i guess i'll go. i missed the deadline to submit my course requests so im probably not gonna be able to choose the classes i want to take. and if the counselors magically let me choose my courses tomorrow, i'll still be last in line since every other student has first pick. so i'll probably get stuck with shitty courses that won't challenge me or look good for college and im not gonna get my credits to graduate. if i tell my parents they're gonna yell at me for being irresponsible and not doing it on time. plus i already have a lot of missing work and it fucking sucks. i feel so overwhelmed and depressed all the time and there's nothing i can do about it. i can't even use my new journal to try and organize my shit because im a moron who doesn't know how to fill the pages right and im scared to make a mistake because its permanent and im a perfectionist. also my glasses broke. : ( wow that kinda felt better tbh.

I also missed the deadline to submit course requests last year so i'm doing nothing as of today but this time i'll make it on time, i hope it goes well for you

• I also missed the deadline to submit course requests last year so i'm doing nothing as of today but this time i'll make it on time, i hope it goes well for you

thank you. <3 i hope you make the deadline on time this year.

• I hate it when I need to explain to somebody so they can understand why I don't want to talk with them most of the time since I am an introvert!

Some people always misinterpret my silence as being snob. Can't people understand that I just love being alone most of the time?

• I hate it when I need to explain to somebody so they can understand why I don't want to talk with them most of the time since I am an introvert!

Some people always misinterpret my silence as being snob. Can't people understand that I just love being alone most of the time?

I can relate!

• I was hoping those ugly raccoon emojis would not be added here X(

• Of course he's more tall. His head is ginormous. That adds centimeters.

• She's not a top visual because she has short arms. It makes her look like a homunculus.

• Its kinda childish for people to be caring about aesthetics on a forum like this isn’t Twitter or Instagram :boredr:

• AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

thank you for listening

• my threads... please interact on my threads you hooligans instead of running amuck in these confusing world

4523464500118-gif.282347

• Social anxiety fucked me up a million times. Now I feel helpless and nothing else. My social anxiety was triggered when I got bullied during my nursery year( 4 years old).

• I want like feature back. I don’t like this new react feature as the replacement! Btw this anon section should be visible to more people. Seems like only a portion of people know this section exists

• Why are all my fellow fans inactive or at least only active in certain threads like make it make sense please...

• Can we move the confession thread to kpop section. I think most of the users are talking about kpop there anyway, and it would help the thread become more visible. Just my two cent

• Interesting how blocking just one user seems to erase all posts about one rookie group.

• Not a vent though, does my anonymous name change?

• Not a vent though, does my anonymous name change?

Myself again. Not the same name in another thread, but I suppose we keep the same name in the same thread.

• I'm sorry but people who can't write in logical English should be banned from this forum.

• people who want to get banned from here to brag about it on another forum are so cool

look how cool i am i got banned so fast from akp

• the exams are stressing me out so bad and instead of studying I'm listening to kpop and browsing the internet to cope T_T

So crazy cause I’m going through the same thing !!! I missed the deadline cause I’ve been too depressed and I’ve been making myself into a anxious mess thinking about how I ruined my first year of college :( .You’re not alone

• This thread contains 1,436 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!