Jang Wonyoung and Ahn Yujin's girl group IVE releases their official logo

• [theqoo] STARSHIP GIRL GROUP IVE OFFICIAL LOGO MOTION

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. I never thought I'd live to the point people will be fighting over overlapping fonts

2. Viviz made a font out of a V and Ive is taking the big i and small e, what's the issue here?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Oh Wonyoungie's group is coming out? Hul...Are they debuting in the year end? It'll be such an eye candy group

4. I thought this looked like Irene and Seulgi's logo so I was taken aback when people said this looked like YSL's logo

5. Wonyoung-ah I waited for youㅠㅠㅠ

6. Wow...!! Finally they're coming out Yujin-ahㅠㅠㅠ

7. As a design nerd, this is just funny to me... It's not like they changed the font while using it, they just took a font as it is and used it, why are people swearing at them?
    image.png

8. They're just using an already existing font and it's default, why are people bullsh*tting over overlapping fonts.. I'm rea~~~~~lly sorry (--)

9. The logo is pretty!

10. Viviz made their account in September while Ive in June, so who came out with the trademark first?
    image.png
    image.png

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!