Kep1er's Shen Xiaoting hates men

• Xiaoting's pre debut is rather 🌈 to say the least and full of memes. Aside from posting dance videos on Douyin she occasionally flirts with women and rejects men. She's not going to beat those 🌈 allegations from DC gallery any time soon.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• crap I thought I lost you during the move to the new forum.

Meh, I guess cobwebs do stick to you after all.

Anyways, to stick to the OP.

Good for her, she got her priorities straight.

Men are dogs.

• shen xiaoting confirmed hottie

i usually dont like it when women make a big deal about hating men, but this is an obvious case of lesb, or just liking women way more.

my bet is that she's fruity. my lesb/blink senses were tingling just looking at her

me too...and I like it :pepe-sad:

41 Shen xiao ting <3 ideas in 2021 | girl, planets, kpop girls

shes soo pretty :pepe-heart-eyes:

• > dislikes incels

> does queerbaiting

> only favors men that are actually attractive to her

> REJECTS MEN

She's not wrong tho? God forbide her from trying to appeal to a fansabe that won't drop her like a hot potato once she starts dating attractive men.

As a rule of thumb, all women like attractiveness, sometimes we just stay away from it because it's rotten.

Edit: all this if she isn't indeed queer.

• She's not wrong tho? God forbide her from trying to appeal to a fansabe that won't drop her like a hot potato once she starts dating attractive men.

As a rule of thumb, all women like attractiveness, sometimes we just stay away from it because it's rotten.

:pepelove:

• She's not wrong tho? God forbide her from trying to appeal to a fansabe that won't drop her like a hot potato once she starts dating attractive men.

:pepelove:

I honestly don't care if she is or not gay. Her sexual orientation means nothing to me.

I supported her from episode 1 (ok, before that on Produce China).

But to call her being her, as queer baiting and whatever is too much to me.

She loves girls, fine. Platonic or sexually? Who the hell cares.

• wake up mate, for the love of whatever is holy to you, wake up.

Stop brushing everyone with the same stroke.

It's been done countless times since the beginning of kpop. When people in a business try so hard to project something, there's a $ intention in regards to that

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuZZRAjCnIXapT57yIYIubq3C7tTOCvCGABQfFRWrDZ6ov3lNYNbJuqW0IGprageBSUcQ&usqp=CAU

tumblr_lp4mwjIRJe1qkphumo1_400.gif

tumblr_nbck4yrTK91r7k0ggo1_500.gif

• I honestly don't care if she is or not gay. Her sexual orientation means nothing to me.

I supported her from episode 1 (ok, before that on Produce China).

But to call her being her, as queer baiting and whatever is too much to me.

She loves girls, fine. Platonic or sexually? Who the hell cares.

Yeah...plus girls seem to compliment other girls a lot more

have u ever seen like insta posts... half of them are me and my friends simping for eachother.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!