When will Aespa actually sing live?

• I thought we'd get live vocals for the Forever stages since the choreography is so simple, but they lipsynced even that. When will they actually sing live? The whole 'vocal kweens of the 4th gen' argument doesn't really matter if they're gonna lip sync their way through their stages.

• I get your point, and I admit that with song like Forever they should go full live mode

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it's not up to them. u can target ur question towards sm who micromanages every single breathing thing they do.

I'm not blaming them. But there must be a reason SM isn't allowing them to sing live when other SM groups like SHINee have been singing live from their debut stage.

• I thought we'd get live vocals for the Forever stages since the choreography is so simple, but they lipsynced even that. When will they actually sing live? The whole 'vocal kweens of the 4th gen' argument doesn't really matter if they're gonna lip sync their way through their stages.

When they win, also dont be talking shit abt them cuz you'll regret later :angryr::angryr::angryr:

• You guys make it sound like someone who is like tone deaf can walk into a studio and come out singing like Leona Lewis

Do studios now have the ability to produce amazing voices out of thin air ??

• Agree

I'd rather have a group confident enough to perform live despite their lack of vocal techniques than a group that can't even sing ballad live

So when will they sing live? Probably never

• exo took years to actually sing live

they even lipsynced in their own concerts

but when they did start singing live

it was over for everyone else

By years you mean... some hours?

They sang live on their debut stage. Granted, they made a lot of mistakes, but it was live nonetheless

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Aespa have been praised for their vocals, because like all SM groups, vocals are consistently a strength of SM groups and in contrast to a number of other groups, SM groups have proven they actually do sound as good live as they do in recordings.

This is the same thing that happens with every SM group: antis and other-group fans complain about their vocals and question how good they are (SNSD and Super Junior even got ridiculed and mocked as 'talentless visuals' and their vocals laughed at), even in spite of the ever accumulating abundance of proof of their consistently strong, solid live vocals.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• exo took years to actually sing live

they even lipsynced in their own concerts

but when they did start singing live

it was over for everyone else

What r u talking abt, u should do some research, they literally sing their debut song live each time, they even had cracks on stage

• By years you mean... some hours?

They sang live on their debut stage. Granted, they made a lot of mistakes, but it was live nonetheless

How the fk do they look the same after all these years, the only thing i would say is they looked skinny back then but literally same face

• Yall so cute in this thread acting as if their studio voices magically appear out of thin air Giselle Karina and Ningning have pre debut content of them singing and still shitting on other 4rth gen groups also they have 2 songs out chill? Y'all literally have nothing else to try to drag them on so now its "they never sing live" when the whole idea of a pre recorded track is them singing live recording it and playing it back on a track and as usual its the same people who always lurk aespa threads shitting on them :teeheek: anyways they're still vocal queens of 4rth gen all 4 members could be main and lead vocals in yall faves groups when they do sing live y'all gonna still find something to talk about clowning as if a SM group won't ever sing live in their career anyways stream Forever since you clowns apparently watching their live performances already

• Yall so cute in this thread acting as if their studio voices magically appear out of thin air Giselle Karina and Ningning have pre debut content of them singing and still shitting on other 4rth gen groups also they have 2 songs out chill? Y'all literally have nothing else to try to drag them on so now its "they never sing live" when the whole idea of a pre recorded track is them singing live recording it and playing it back on a track and as usual its the same people who always lurk aespa threads shitting on them :teeheek: anyways they're still vocal queens of 4rth gen all 4 members could be main and lead vocals in yall faves groups when they do sing live y'all gonna still find something to talk about clowning as if a SM group won't ever sing live in their career anyways stream Forever since you clowns apparently watching their live performances already

Funny how some people act like Aespa is a Senior group that never have sing live but the truth is that they just debut and Forever is their second song and that they haven sing live isn't really a big deal :|:|:|

You people are so dense it's amazing they're called vocal queens because 1 its an SM group 2 all 4 of them can sing very well and 3 other 4rth gen GGs only have 2 people at best who can sing Aespa has 4 and this whole lip sync arguement would work if they were 2 years in their career but no they're few months old with 2 songs out 1 of which isn't being promoted on music shows if you was really concerned for their vocals you wouldn't had made this shady bait ass thread to attempt to get them dragged I see through your fake concern BS it's plenty of content of our girls singing LIVE it's ridiculous a SM group even has to fight off trolls coming for vocals when other groups can't even do encore stages miss me with the bs

• Funny how some people act like Aespa is a Senior group that never have sing live but the truth is that they just debut and Forever is their second song and that they haven sing live isn't really a big deal :|:|:|

lmao cause even in SM, usually their groups go live on the 2nd week of promotions. ever since NCT, SM groups have been lipsyncing 80% of their performances. And in Aespa's case 100%. So the excuse, they just debuted, doesn't fly here. When previous SM groups have all sang live close to their debut stages

• EXO did sing live in their debut stage. They also lipsynched to prerecorded vocals like everyone else up until Obsession.

What r u talking abt, u should do some research, they literally sing their debut song live each time, they even had cracks on stage

By years you mean... some hours?

exo sang some parts of MAMA live but most if not all Growl stages were lipsynced and so were the Overdose ones and many CMB ones too

dw I used to follow exo at a time and i know enough

and yes they got into an infamous controversy due to lipsyncing in their own concert

lets not do revisionist history as I dont mean it as an insult in any way because exo were and still are great singers but because they lipsynced so much, their skills were questioned

• You people are so dense it's amazing they're called vocal queens because 1 its an SM group 2 all 4 of them can sing very well and 3 other 4rth gen GGs only have 2 people at best who can sing Aespa has 4 and this whole lip sync arguement would work if they were 2 years in their career but no they're few months old with 2 songs out 1 of which isn't being promoted on music shows if you was really concerned for their vocals you wouldn't had made this shady bait ass thread to attempt to get them dragged I see through your fake concern BS it's plenty of content of our girls singing LIVE it's ridiculous a SM group even has to fight off trolls coming for vocals when other groups can't even do encore stages miss me with the bs

sis, other SM groups have sung live with their debut song. So just because they only have 2 songs, doesn't mean they should literally lipsync every performance. I swear, with every new generation of K-pop, y'all morons will find a way to lower the bar even more, and praise groups for degrading the standard of performing

• lmao cause even in SM, usually their groups go live on the 2nd week of promotions. ever since NCT, SM groups have been lipsyncing 80% of their performances. And in Aespa's case 100%. So the excuse, they just debuted, doesn't fly here. When previous SM groups have all sang live close to their debut stages

And NCT has proven to have great and capable vocalists. You think NCT vocal line suck??

• Almost every EXO comeback has live stages, pre recorded stages and lypsinched stages.

If you want to rephrase your post to "EXO sing well despite the times they lipsynced", then alright, but what you said was factually wrong.

You said they took years until they sing live. They didn't, they were singing live since day 1 as we can see

• And NCT has proven to have great and capable vocalists. You think NCT vocal line suck??

NCT sang live on their first vocal focused song as well

Jaehyun wasn't that great, but he did his best, I appreciate it

• sis, other SM groups have sung live with their debut song. So just because they only have 2 songs, doesn't mean they should literally lipsync every performance. I swear, with every new generation of K-pop, y'all morons will find a way to lower the bar even more, and praise groups for degrading the standard of performing

Girl don't fucking quote me with your BS its pre debut content of them singing live how tf they sung better than most groups pre debut then go into SM and magically they can't sing anymore?? You a whole ass clown for even trying to downplay them and the only moron is you

• lmao cause even in SM, usually their groups go live on the 2nd week of promotions. ever since NCT, SM groups have been lipsyncing 80% of their performances. And in Aespa's case 100%. So the excuse, they just debuted, doesn't fly here. When previous SM groups have all sang live close to their debut stages

Wow S.M groups sing live in the 2nd week of promotion and Aespa still haven't go live yeah okay I get it they are the worst S.M group........Damm and they have lipsynicing it's not like 90% of the Kpop groups do it but okay let's pretend this is only uncool when Aespa do it. Yeah omg Aespa how can they not sing live jet. Sry some of you guy really act like it's the worst thing a group have ever done in the Kpop history :|:|:|

• NCT sang live on their first vocal focused song as well

Jaehyun wasn't that great, but he did his best, I appreciate it

No, my point was that lipsync doesn't change your actual skill and technique as a vocalist (especially in Aespa case where we can go to youtube and find their predebut vocals easily). The op said that it doesn't matter that people called aespa vocal queen bcuz they lipsync as if their voices are not better than most 4th gen gg already.

• No, my point was that lipsync doesn't change your actual skill and technique as a vocalist (especially in Aespa case where we can go to youtube and find their predebut vocals easily). The op said that it doesn't matter that people called aespa vocal queen bcuz they lipsync as if their voices are not better than most 4th gen gg already.

And OP is right. They need to sing live first before people claim they are the most vocally skilled 4 gen GG

NCT sings fully live , bruh ur reaching

• Next when they sing live "Aespa sounded shaky live they cant sing and dance perfectly like my faves" like evo-evolution said they gonna keep finding or trying to find things to critic our girls on

• Next when they sing live "Aespa sounded shaky live they cant sing and dance perfectly like my faves" like evo-evolution said they gonna keep finding or trying to find things to critic our girls on

Yeap it's fake concern lmao. When the faves they keep praising for "singing live" also gets croaky and almost all the time their voices crack so much lmao (i mean sure, kudos, nice try), and they ignore it.

Watch aespa sing, like, ONE FLAT and they'll come running these fake af threads again. lol.

not to discredit any group, singing while dancing is def hard, but don't even act like what I said WONT HAPPEN. It will, because you guys are putting them in a microscope and it shows. Lol

• Yeap it's fake concern lmao. When the faves they keep praising for "singing live" also gets croaky and almost all the time their voices crack so much lmao (i mean sure, kudos, nice try), and they ignore it.

Watch aespa sing, like, ONE FLAT and they'll come running these fake af threads again. lol.

Its funny cause those same people claimed vocals and live singing don't matter it's all about dancing and "stage presence" but now they moving goal post and since Aespa "hasn't sung live " they wanna try to drag them even when pre debut baby aespa was out singing their faves

• This thread contains 108 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!