Jackson Wang has the worst solo music I have ever heard in my life

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

His music constantly follows a similar structure, repeatedly using the 'hook lyric' usually the song title and repeatedly singing it with his auto tuned vocals. There is literally no difference to the songs he makes apart from the concept, thus the only particular thing noteworthy about his music career is his music video sets. Additionally, you can tell that his vocal range is very limited, which further adds a sameness to all of his sings, and long electronic sound parts to give the listener a break from his non existent vocals.

to not be extremely negative, I will admit that there is one song of his that I do like.

while the song falls into many if the same traps that I mentioned above, like being extremely receptive , giving us nothing, the song fits his vocal range more, since his lower vocal range gives a sultry feel to the music and makes it complimentary to the theme.

External Content twitter.com

• The hoes on this site never show up to threads talking about music in a positive way, but they swarm like cockroaches to threads like this smh.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Lay takes the cake for that :fingerk:

External Content youtu.be

• :itzy46:

I miss 2016/2017 kpop memes

MONSTA-X-Hyungwon.gif

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• its okay man, with new eras comes new memes. you will miss 2021 memes 5 years from now

Yeah cause 5 years from now there will prob be like 40 NCT units doing a comeback every week.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• 40?! fuckkk you have high expectations. I feel like it'll be 10 max

Pfft, just wait till SM starts making a boy group for every Japanese province (im joking lol)

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• The hoes on this site never show up to threads talking about music in a positive way, but they swarm like cockroaches to threads like this smh.

Hate the game not the player

• Hate the game not the player

I posted on this thread as well :rv17::rv11:

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• ik you are lmao, but someone made a thread about possible units and they included a Japanese and a SEA unit. also a European one, its crazy what they can do with this concept. NCT is like Power Rangers they'll assemble into this huge kpop force

85f07550a70f9216a9422ba78468e1ee.gif

Its gonna get real meta when 10 years from now new NCT units are debuting and covering old NCT songs lol.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

I call it how I see it

External Content youtu.be

• I kinda agree :pepestare:

His music is literally rejected white but music, always singing about love

• I don’t think it’s that bad but he’s actually better with Panthepack.

External Content m.youtube.com

Also

I like him much better in mandarin

External Content m.youtube.com

• I can't stand this backstabber to Hong Kong. Shame on him and shame on anyone who supports the CCP

If you live in those places you are not vocal about this. Of course you are supporting CCP in public especially with the new crackdown on idols.

• Panthepack is amazing! :pepelove:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I'm also not a fan of his solo music, but way to go to make threads xx has the worst solo music I ever heard.

Agree with what Yseki said.

Drive you home and LMLY are not bad imo.

• ik you are lmao, but someone made a thread about possible units and they included a Japanese and a SEA unit. also a European one, its crazy what they can do with this concept. NCT is like Power Rangers they'll assemble into this huge kpop force

85f07550a70f9216a9422ba78468e1ee.gif

JJBaker just has too much time on his hands and not enough sleep

jisung worried.gif

• Agree!! Pantherpack is amazing!

• People prefer to drag rather than provide constructive criticism :pepe-toilet:

don't know who you are talking about, but that aint me :pepe-toilet:

• I agree with all of this,the majority of his solo work is terrible and LMLY is the only one I've managed to listen to more than once.

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!