How is school going for you?

• Awww, why's that :whatr:

I'm in photography class, which I hate, not because I hate taking pictures, I just hate ALL the boring assignments, and now for Halloween I have to take 12 Halloween photos as an assignment...the thing is I'm too OLD to go trick or treating...I guess if I put on a little makeup maybe I'll look 11....? but idk how I'm going to get all 12 of those photos in, and I HAVE NO FRIENDS! I'm a loser and my only friend is way cooler than me and is only friends with me because she probably just wants one person to talk to in our class. Also, this evil dude has some crush on me...I HATE HIM....(it's a long story)....so school is TERRIBLE and I don't even KNOW how I'm surviving...is this too long? t.m.i....sorry.....

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• I'm in photography class, which I hate, not because I hate taking pictures, I just hate ALL the boring assignments, and now for Halloween I have to take 12 Halloween photos as an assignment...the thing is I'm too OLD to go trick or treating...I guess if I put on a little makeup maybe I'll look 11....? but idk how I'm going to get all 12 of those photos in, and I HAVE NO FRIENDS! I'm a loser and my only friend is way cooler than me and is only friends with me because she probably just wants one person to talk to in our class. Also, this evil dude has some crush on me...I HATE HIM....(it's a long story)....so school is TERRIBLE and I don't even KNOW how I'm surviving...is this too long? t.m.i....sorry.....

That's so terrible to hear

This may be hard but when there is something dull or sad or boring, there is always a way to make it bright, fun and entertaining! I used to hate learning Japanese cause I was learning irrelevant and hard material, but when I learnt about easier, more fun units such as learning about school and subjects and time, Japanese became more fun. Now I'm gonna do Japanese for my hsc (final exams)!

In your photography assingment, maybe you could photograph a haunted house. You don't have to go trick or treating, you can go out and find halloween candy to take a snap of, make you room into a festive but creepy room you know?

And I'm sorry to hear that you have a poor social life. It may be true that your friend is hanging with you cause you're the only one that she can talk, but out of 20 kids she talks to you! I think that's pretty special, how she can rely on you in such a class with alot of students! If you don't have problems talking to people, I suggest joining a club or talking round class.

Again, it's sad to hear you don't like school, but if you are at rock bottom, there's only one way to go, and that's up! Look up to the stars, there's light at the end of the tunnel!

• THIS IS MAKING ME CRY ;(;( thank you for the advice!! I do enjoy photography, but I don't like to be controlled with what I have to take photos of, especially not with Halloween! BUT I do have some good ideas, and I hope my social life gets better! maybe naevis will help me ^^

• THIS IS MAKING ME CRY ;(;( thank you for the advice!! I do enjoy photography, but I don't like to be controlled with what I have to take photos of, especially not with Halloween! BUT I do have some good ideas, and I hope my social life gets better! maybe naevis will help me ^^

GPO Retro 746 Rotary Dial Telephone - Black Electronics ...

YO! NAEVIS IS CALLING!

(sorry this is a stupid joke!)

I hope the advice is helpful :pepelove2:

• in high school I averaged an A-. I feel like you should take AP's to higher your gpa elle. I'm majoring in bio, the first semester is easier. next semester I'm taking or- <X organic- <X<X organic chemistry.

You will fail that course. Hopefully you can pass it the second time around or you have to change major.

• You peaked too early. Getting a degree will be very hard for you.

NO negativity allowed in my thread!! CHEER UP MATE!!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• NO negativity allowed in my thread!! CHEER UP MATE!!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ain't negativity. Real speak.

• in high school I averaged an A-. I feel like you should take AP's to higher your gpa elle. I'm majoring in bio, the first semester is easier. next semester I'm taking or- <X organic- <X<X organic chemistry.

I'm only taking AP science because I want to study science/astronomy in university...but the rest...LOL I'll die if I took AP math! good luck in organic chemistry...that sounds hard ;( I haven't even learned chemistry in science yet!

• I'm only taking AP science because I want to study science/astronomy in university...but the rest...LOL I'll die if I took AP math! good luck in organic chemistry...that sounds hard ;( I haven't even learned chemistry in science yet!

That will be a major stumbling block. Hopefully you do use it as crux and fail.

• It was rough last year, like really rough. But since I now understand a lot of the stuff, I feel I'm really in touch with what I learn (I'm a chemistry major). My grades have been good and my professor passes the vibe check.

:pepe-excited:

WHY IS EVERYONE SO SMART? also? everyone is in university! I'm STUCK in TERRIBLE HIGH SCHOOL! good for you though!

• im doing good

i have mainly As

my social life has been better this week.

things ended on a pretty good note.

• ahhh! I took ap environmental which was cool. I have a friend majoring in astronomy, are you looking to become a professor?

I want to be an astronomer, or I might go into teaching, maybe...I just want to study the universe tbh....or something to do with nature and science....idk what it's called.

• FOR ME, IT'S OKAY TO BE DELUSIONAL!!! SO NO REAL SPEAK!!! ONLY DELUSION THOUGHTS.....IF I AM TAKING HARD MATH IN UNI...I WILL DELUDE MYSLEF INTO THINKING I'M PASSING...WORKS LIKE A CHARM WITH LIFE TOO!!

But not with relationships, or with any meaningful relationships. You will beget depression thinking this way.

• stop talking about chemistry and ***anic chemistry

hate that shit :pepe-sad:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• maybe that's why I turned out crazy LMAO.....but true!! you can't delude yourself with LOVE.

you're right :omgr: lizkook is all real

Why is Lizkook so popular (Lisa and Jungkook)? - Quora

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• You'll get out of high school someday. I thought it would take forever but it went by fast.

Then you get to pick what you wanna do instead of being forced to learn something you don't like :pepepizza:

Yeah! uni sounds way better than high school ;( also, highschool is just flying by...seeing new freshman makes me kind of mad because i want to be in grade 9 again!! young people make me angry because I start to feel old ^^

• You'll get out of high school someday. I thought it would take forever but it went by fast.

Then you get to pick what you wanna do instead of being forced to learn something you don't like :pepepizza:

thats only if you get good enough grades that you have a lot of options :pepepizza:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!