Yixing & Lit Dragon Flying Apsaras stage for the finale of Street Dance of China 4

• Wow..

:pepe-life-support:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Go king!

It's a bit different from the original choreo

I kinda wanted to see shoulder move but the performance was great

:pepecute:

In fact the choroegrapher of Flying Apsaras is one of the dancers in Yixing's team Huang Xiao

Poppin C supporting the captain

:pepelove1:

So the street dancer of China 4 had its final. The final episode took like 8-9 hours. If you aare interested

Congrats to the winner of the show from Wang Yibo's team

I've seen many discussions about the results saying the sow was biased against international dancers. It seems out of 164 78 judged were media representatives with no dancing background

But at the end every dancer and team worked so hard. Congrats to the winner and everyone

Lit dragon too you worked so hard!!!

Bonus:

Gf?Get a wife Yixing

:pepe-hehe:

Meanwhile Yixing got his 4th cat

:waterr:

• :pepeflushed:

• novemberrain

Changed the title of the thread from “Yixing & Lit Dragon Flying Apsaras stage for the finale of Street Dancer of China 4” to “Yixing & Lit Dragon Flying Apsaras stage for the finale of Street Dance of China 4”.
  • I was about to go to bed and then I opened this because my eyes were so tired I read it as 'flying asparagus' EVEN THOUGH I KNOW WHAT APSARA IS

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I'm so tired but this is so good

watch the dance practice video and this

It is like a high budget movie trailer

• watch the dance practice video and this

It is like a high budget movie trailer

Oh my God, it is:pepe-life-support:

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!