Bgs don't release any good songs this year

• Rosario by Epik high is quite enjoyable for me. Regardless I agree, I am just waiting for nct 2021 to finally give some good idol music.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Oohh thunderous sounds like ahjussi selling fish at market

Nah it sounds like ahjusshis brushing their teeth in the morning

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They're still active??

Yes they still are

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

External Content www.youtube.com

• imo this year both bgs and ggs (both group and solos) released less amount of good songs than in the last few years, as i said in my thread 2021 is the weakest year musically in my opinion compared to the past years, especially 2017-2018, hopefully 2022 will be better, and before anyone jumps on me this is my opinion based on my personal taste in music. :pepepizza:

• When i say all, that's include bts, exo and of course the usual suspects seventeen, nct, ateez and skz

So all oppa stans disqualified from voting which songs are bop or flop this year

Im sorry

I see u didn't include txt.

Becuase their the only boy group who's music i really like right now. :pepemusic:

• Yes they still are

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

Ok this one pass :pepe-grooving:

• plus SHINee literally delivered THE album of the year. enough!

External Content open.spotify.com

• imo this year both bgs and ggs (both group and solos) released less amount of good songs than in the last few years, as i said in my thread 2021 is the weakest year musically in my opinion compared to the past years, especially 2017-2018, hopefully 2022 will be better, and before anyone jumps on me this is my opinion based on my personal taste in music. :pepepizza:

U can check out somi's xoxo if u wish

I loved it

• ooh good idea here's some more

I agree for top tier groups, but mid tier and nugu groups have released fairly good music.

• Since Stray Kids aren't my oppas and I'm older than all members, is my vote for them valid?

External Content m.youtube.com

SOTY

:pepemusic:

• any song that has felix opening it is a certified bop. :pepemusic:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Its democracy here

But no. U can't vote. Im sorry that dudududu cheese soty??

U just disqualified for life maam :pepenomad:

• And here's some others I suppose.

is pretty much a classic Twice song or at least it sounds like a male version of it somehow and comparing it t classic Twice is a huge compliment).

I'm more into gg sounds on average and I found last year better because better gg songs but this year was an improvement for bgs for me.

• any song that has felix opening it is a certified bop. :pepemusic:

The FACTS here, Bob

SOTY 2018

SOTY 2019

SOTY 2020

And Cheese SOTY 2021

Thanks, Felix :pepemusic:

• pffft Just B and Omega X slayed Luminous is amazing, F.able and BZ-Boys, ATEEZ always releases bops

yep appreciation time

:pepe-excited::pepemusic::shake-it::mooning:

• time to stan Pentagon and Bae173

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!