Korea at night

• Since I moved to Korea, family and friends kept pushing me to show them Korea through youtube videos. After few years of hesitations, since I love walking around (especially at night) and discovering new places, I decided to listen to them :)

This time sound is not perfect, but I liked the peaceful atmosphere of that day so much, that I decided to publish video anyway.

It was the coldest day of this winter, minus 15 degrees Celcius. I was freezing holding camera, but the streets were so peaceful, quiet and beautiful, that I spent few hours outside.

Since each year there is less snow, maybe I won't be able to experience such nights in the future, so it was a happy walk.

If you would like to see different places in Korea at night, you can check out my youtube channel :) More videos to come soon.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• when and if you can (depending on covid and everything) you should go walkbouts to the various entertainment companies and so forth...

there was another YT that did that and they saw Somi I think

• I saw the video when a person you mentioned saw Somi but respectfully didn't bother her, which I really liked.

Thanks for idea! I wonder myself how entertainment companies buildings look at night, the atmosphere and surroundings.

• yeah I would love to see new RBW building, it was supposed to be renovated

11-story building with two basement floors in Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul

https://pressreels.com/mamamoo…rth-about-14-million/4139

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I saw the video when a person you mentioned saw Somi but respectfully didn't bother her, which I really liked.

Thanks for idea! I wonder myself how entertainment companies buildings look at night, the atmosphere and surroundings.

yeah I remember that Somi was shooting for something so...yeah and of course if you do happen on an idol

1.5m social distancing, wash your hands and wear a mask!!!!!

• Thank you for kind words! I also enjoy Seoul Walker videos when I'm stressed and need to relax. But I didn't want to copy the idea, since there are too many 'walking channels' these days :) Good luck with your plans!

bartkun, I'm curious too! When I first arrived in Korea, K-entertainment related places were on my high priority list to visit :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!