Do you think Aespa and Treasure hold a promising future?

• Will these groups lead the new generation? 61

1. Treasure will (16) 26%
    2. Aespa will (22) 36%
    3. Both will (20) 33%
    4. NO. (3) 5%

So these are 2 of the newer groups who have been creating a lot of buzz in Kpop, how far do you think they will go?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I feel as though Aespa is gonna do extremely well, and I feel like Treasure have a strong beginning but YG doesn't have the best track record with maintaining hype for BG's outside of BB who basically created themselves. so I dont think in the long run they will do too well.

• ripia

Changed the title of the thread from “Do you Aespa and Treasure hold a promising future?” to “Do you think Aespa and Treasure hold a promising future?”.
  • I have been avoiding from TREASURE for a while for some reasons.

1. Too many members. I don't stan any group more than 9 members.

2. I don't believe in YG. They don't have any experience in managing big groups.

3. Compared to previous YG boygroups TREASURE are relatively young. YG is experienced in more mature boygroups like BigBang and Winner.

But I have checked them out of curiosity one day and totally fell in love with them. I believe in them 1000000000000000% so I know they will become big. 12 talented, skilled, handsome and charming boys will lead the industry!

• It depends on how well YG promotes them but I can see Treasure having a big fandom, big sales and doing well in Japan.

Its hard to tell for Aespa since they only have one song, while they had hype we still aren't sure if the hype made a lot of fans or bandwagons that will fall off eventually. Their music so far seems to be experimental which I think could hurt the girls growth since GGs have a harder time building a fandom they need the GP liking their songs too.

• I have been avoiding from TREASURE for a while for some reasons.

1. Too many members. I don't stan any group more than 9 members.

2. I don't believe in YG. They don't have any experience in managing big groups.

3. Compared to previous YG boygroups TREASURE are relatively young. YG is experienced in more mature boygroups like BigBang and Winner.

But I have checked them out of curiosity one day and totally fell in love with them. I believe in them 1000000000000000% so I know they will become big. 12 talented, skilled, handsome and charming boys will lead the industry!

TREASURE so far has been managed excellently. Music still needs work, but the management and likability is there.

• I don't keep up with Treasure much but I believe they are doing well rn so I can see them being successful. aespa is a high possibility as well but it'll be better to tell once they have more cbs. I'm not too sure on the leaders of the new gen part though.

• TREASURE so far has been managed excellently. Music still needs work, but the management and likability is there.

Yeah. Going Crazy still their best song for me. They had been working with more mature boygroups like BigBang and Winner. But they are now working with teens. Their lack of experience shows from their song choices. YG groups always had amazing digitals but low physicals. This time seems like they are focusing more on physicals. For the management yeah YG really amazed me. They have long time to go so I know they will do amazing in the future. Also YG groups tend to blow up when they write and produce their own songs I am hoping for that.

• Yeah. Going Crazy still their best song for me. They had been working with more mature boygroups like BigBang and Winner. But they are now working with teens. Their lack of experience shows from their song choices. YG groups always had amazing digitals but low physicals. This time seems like they are focusing more on physicals. For the management yeah YG really amazed me. They have long time to go so I know they will do amazing in the future. Also YG groups tend to blow up when they write and produce their own songs I am hoping for that.

I loveddddd going crazy, sorry but way better than all their current songs :wow: :whistling:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Well aespa is under SM and all their groups never failed to peak high in the industry, so I believe they can make it.

Treasure is actually doing great but other than Bigbang, Blackpink and 2NE1, I dont think any of YG other groups hit that peak u know (well ikon & winner had some great moments but they are just there). Depending on how YG decides to manage them, they have an alright chance i guess.

We never know what the future holds!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!