Bops from 2nd gen boy groups i used to stan

• Those of you who don't know these songs tell me what you think? Do you like them :whatb:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and my ULTIMATE FAVES

LEE JOON OPPAR :pepe-daddy::pepe-hype::pepe-simp:

I also stanned bigbang ofcourse but we all know them.

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

I wasn't a diehard, but they had good releases

Edit: just realised they're not 2nd gen :clown: , anyways listen to uniq

• We cannot forget beast/highlight

I didn't stan them but fiction is iconic!!

Even the groups i didn't stan i used to check them out, i loved 2nd gen bg's :waterr:

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• MBLAQ used to be my one of my fav, I still have their Hello Baby eps in my laptop, those good old days and It's War is iconic :pepe-cowboy:

They were so great, amazing talent and good discography, sadly it was just another case of bad management ...

Drop some moneY

You missed to post their most iconic one :pepe-cowboy:

External Content m.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!