Will Jinhyuk and Wooseok return to UP10TION?

• First of all, likely no. Top Media is a business company that only wants money. Top Media gave up on UP10TION and want that money money from Jinhyuk and Wooseok. However, UP10TION's 2020 comeback was expensive and they had a 18,000 increase in album sales (The Moment of Illusion - 34,842 to Light Up - 52,048)

2020 comeback

UP10TION - Light Up

Kim Woo Seok - 1st Desire (Greedy)

Jinhyuk - Splash!

2020 sales

First Month sales

UP10TION - 24,973

Wooseok - 93,906

Jinhyuk - 64,083

Year sales

UP10TION - 52,048

Wooseok - (sources may vary) 110,621 OR 117,570

Jinhyuk - 68,457

in 2020, Jinhyuk and Wooseok are doing acting and were busy while UP10TION are doing nothing besides practicing in the dungeon (dance pratice room), having v-lives, uploading 3-4 fan contents before their comeback and preparing for their comeback. I'm assuming they were very busy between June to November in the dungeon. Sunyoul is also in Voice Trot (whatever u call it), idk much about it. The rest of the members didn't had any schedules besides their comeback.

And Jinhoo, well, from my POV (op POV), he only went on a hiatus cause of his girlfriend controversy or whatever and then went to the military. HOWEVER, he could've went on a hiatus due to health concerts probably but im not buying it. Along to add, Jinhoo had a mini mini fanmeet with a few fans in a cafe back in July. Since he has went to the military and his return date is near UP10TION's contract renewal, I guess it's safe to say he is leaving the group after his renewal (FROM THE OP POV).

Support UP10TION and buy their albums if you can!!

OFFICAL (업텐션) UP10TION 2021 Thread

• I think TOP MEDIA is focusing on MCND a lot right now. I mean sure they got a lot MV-views other than the rest of TOP MEDIA and they sold kinda OK for a rookie group with almost 30K on their second single. If the results for their first month of the new release drop I can allready see that they maybe sell up to 40 or even 50K now. It's kinda sad to see how TOP MEDIA is wasting everyone else right now. It is also rumored that if TEEN TOP ever comes back that group could sadly be done and will make the least inside the company than... it's just bad and people say the way the company works is most likly cause as Andy of SHINHWA opend TOP MEDIA he as they said seemd to think cause SHINHWA was so popular back than that his groups will get to the same amount of fame without doing much... but that was a pretty bad idea tho because almost all groups who debuted in newer companys at the time TEEN TOP and UP10TION were made never even got any attention and most companys even disbanded their artists quit soon after only 2-3 years ... Since UP10TION exist since almost 6 years soon it i also questionable if they will still exist in the future cause most underrated groups cancle on their contracts when they run out between 5-7 years

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I think TOP MEDIA is focusing on MCND a lot right now. I mean sure they got a lot MV-views other than the rest of TOP MEDIA and they sold kinda OK for a rookie group with almost 30K on their second single. If the results for their first month of the new release drop I can allready see that they maybe sell up to 40 or even 50K now. It's kinda sad to see how TOP MEDIA is wasting everyone else right now. It is also rumored that if TEEN TOP ever comes back that group could sadly be done and will make the least inside the company than... it's just bad and people say the way the company works is most likly cause as Andy of SHINHWA opend TOP MEDIA he as they said seemd to think cause SHINHWA was so popular back than that his groups will get to the same amount of fame without doing much... but that was a pretty bad idea tho because almost all groups who debuted in newer companys at the time TEEN TOP and UP10TION were made never even got any attention and most companys even disbanded their artists quit soon after only 2-3 years ... Since UP10TION exist since almost 6 years soon it i also questionable if they will still exist in the future cause most underrated groups cancle on their contracts when they run out between 5-7 years

MCND will become Teen Top then become UP10TION then become 100%

views doesnt matter to me

also teen top and 100% are getting their once per year comeback treatment so yeah

well basically, top media doesnt know how to manage groups and their ceo (ducking andy) shouldnt have become a ceo in the 1st place

well up10tion's case, they'll either disband next year or continue AND do their 1 per year comebacks since top media sucks

• But Wooseok is really doing great as solo, red Moon was amazing and sugar wasn't bad either... I like him solo

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• But Wooseok is really doing great as solo, red Moon was amazing and sugar wasn't bad either... I like him solo

what im saying is that he saved himself and went to go get that money

but idk if its his fault that he isnt promoting with up10tion (probably not)

anyways idk if u didnt know but on one of his vlive, he said "please support up10tion" (uwu) last december

• A company is not a charity. Wooseok and Jinhyuk's fans have made it clear that they won't support them monetarily if they return to Up10tion. If the company wants to make money, they need to listen to them.

I mean, look at what happened to Wei. The group has THE Kim Yohan but is getting nowhere because Yohan's fans are dead-set not to support it. OUI was not smart at all and is losing money because of it. Ofc TOP isn't going to make that mistake.

• A company is not a charity. Wooseok and Jinhyuk's fans have made it clear that they won't support them monetarily if they return to Up10tion. If the company wants to make money, they need to listen to them.

I mean, look at what happened to Wei. The group has THE Kim Yohan but is getting nowhere because Yohan's fans are dead-set not to support it. OUI was not smart at all and is losing money because of it. Ofc TOP isn't going to make that mistake.

eh if i was top media

GO FOR IT

along with add, when you say Wei, I keep of thinking of Wei (Jinhyuk's former stage name) lol

plus, this ceo doesnt know what hes doing like most other ceos in the industry :clown::(

• what im saying is that he saved himself and went to go get that money

but idk if its his fault that he isnt promoting with up10tion (probably not)

anyways idk if u didnt know but on one of his vlive, he said "please support up10tion" (uwu) last december

People forget that being an idol is a job more than a way to meet friends lol. If I was in his place I would've made the best possible decision for my career and financial stability too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!