girls come here

• there's a common opinion that girls send mixed signs

do you agree?

personally, ive only come across girls who sent pretty clear signs ( the ones that did, that is )

but I've heard from friends and from people all across the internet that girls send mixed signals

what's your perspective on this?

• I don't think we send mixed signals, I think that some people just don't understand subtlety. I can understand right away if my friend is upset, even when she says she's fine. Honestly some people only understand things when they're cut and dry:wellr:

• Girls dont give mixed signs more than guys do. Guys simply are more cautious nowadays because everything can be construed as some form of harassment against them clouding their (males) judgement.

You hate me? Well, remember it's mind over matter. I do not mind and you do not matter.

9469e72bd497f024e0531bc6136b58c078539597.gif

• I can....it depends on the person....if you seem interesting at first and have my interest than i'll be interested but if you start acting stupid than i'll be like not interested and start giving you the cold shoulder...

so i guess it just depends on how they act

sometimes i'm just in a mood and appear nice and friendly when i just wanna be left alone lol

• I realized that i can't be friends with men anymore because just by doing simple stuff like talking to them, laughing, or looking in the eyes is considered "flirting" so i only do that to close people or the ones i find attractive now. Sadly it is how it is, men can't be friends with women unless it's very clear for both that you're not each other's type.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I realized that i can't be friends with men anymore because just by doing simple stuff like talking to them, laughing, or looking in the eyes is considered "flirting" so i only do that to close people or the ones i find attractive now. Sadly it is how it is, men can't be friends with women unless it's very clear for both that you're not each other's type.

really?

that's extreme

• Official Post

I realized that i can't be friends with men anymore because just by doing simple stuff like talking to them, laughing, or looking in the eyes is considered "flirting" so i only do that to close people or the ones i find attractive now. Sadly it is how it is, men can't be friends with women unless it's very clear for both that you're not each other's type.

This is so true, but there are guys who can stay friends too cuz I have a best friend and he is a guy and we've been friends for 4 years now.

I SAY FUCK IT WHEN I FEEL IT CUZ NO ONE KEEP ON TALLY I DO WHAT I WANT WITH WHO I LIKE

30f443a5649093af9ae086cb57c3ead9e83c6734.gifv

• really?

that's extreme

It's because Ive been in many unwanted situations because of that. I feel very uncomfortable when people I'm not interested start looking at me that way and asking me to go in a date with them just because they thought i was available cause i was being friendly. So it's better to avoid the headache. It feels really weird when you realize people think you like them just because you're being yourself. Honestly, the biggest hint that someone likes you it's when they're nervous next to you, sometimes not even that.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• It's because Ive been in many unwanted situations because of that. I feel very uncomfortable when people I'm not interested start looking at me that way and asking me to go in a date with them just because they thought i was available cause i was being friendly. So it's better to avoid the headache. It feels really weird when you realize people think you like them just because you're being yourself. Honestly, the biggest hint that someone likes you it's when they're nervous next to you, sometimes not even that.

i must have been lucky to meet mostly pretty real people

Lol this is real af

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!