I hope Yanning, Ruiqi and Yurina sign with Top Media

• they are currently preparing to debut a NEW GG soon

with Jeongmin and Myah from GP999

and this girl from CAP teen

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

so it would be great if yanning, ruiqi and Yurina debut with them so they don't have to wait years to debut

like Miyu did and then leave the agency

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• TOP Media is terrible though.

TOP is awful. They essentially promote Jinhyuk and Wooseok solo and Up10tion promotes without them now, since that's 3 income sources now, not just one.

well they are terrible

but i think that considering that the GG would have a lot of popular GP999 trainee, it can be a successfull group and with this in mind

i don't think TOP media would waste this opportunity and not promote them well

especially with 2 trainee as big than yanning and ruiqi in china, they are sure to have great sales

and Yurina is also pretty popular and a lot of people want to see her debut

• i don't think TOP media would waste this opportunity and not promote them well

especially with 2 trainee as big than yanning and ruiqi in china, they are sure to have great sales

and Yurina is also pretty popular and a lot of people want to see her debut

Besides WJSN, look at the post-IOI groups and think about this statement again.

Having hype won't mean success over the long run, nor will having a popular member or two. Weki Meki has Doyeon and Yoojung, yet look at the group now.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Besides WJSN, look at the post-IOI groups and think about this statement again.

well now that you say it ;(

but during the Post-IOI groups Kpop wasn't so big internationally

and Produce 101 didn't have as much international exposure than GP999 did

so maybe there's hopes ;(

currently the Post-Izone activities are going well and even the soloist are selling really well

• I’m pretty sure both Yurina and Ruiqi are leaving the entertainment industry. Yurina said this was her only change since her parents don’t support her idol dream and Ruiqi also said this was her last chance since it was her third survival show and if she failed she would focus on her studies (which is why c fans desperately wanted her to debut).

Yaning, I would love to see her in kpop but I don’t think it’s worth it. She has 2 dramas coming out soon so even if she just continues as an actress from now on she’ll probably be making a lot more money in China than struggling in a nugu kpop group. There’s a difference between signing with a big company where your success is guaranteed (Sakura) than signing with a smaller company where your future isn’t certain and you’ll be struggling to break through (Juri).

• I’m pretty sure both Yurina and Ruiqi are leaving the entertainment industry. Yurina said this was her only change since her parents don’t support her idol dream and Ruiqi also said this was her last chance since it was her third survival show and if she failed she would focus on her studies (which is why c fans desperately wanted her to debut).

Yaning, I would love to see her in kpop but I don’t think it’s worth it. She has 2 dramas coming out soon so even if she just continues as an actress from now on she’ll probably be making a lot more money in China than struggling in a nugu kpop group. There’s a difference between signing with a big company where your success is guaranteed (Sakura) than signing with a smaller company where your future isn’t certain and you’ll be struggling to break through (Juri).

well i do think that even if Ruiqi said this

if an agency offer her a contract i think she would accept because she want to be on stage, and the fact that she's still in korea while Yurina already cameback to japan is maybe a little hopes that she'll not stop

• Who know bighit might cast yurina. I mean their gg is still in eary stage and yurina is already an excellent dancer and singer. So kinda easy for her debut even train for short amount. But yeah since her fams against her to become idol in korea(i think) she might become fully actress in japan.

• didnt post-produce groups have a group that was formed with eliminated contestants? do you think that might happen?

i hope a decent company signs yurina quick, she was my number 1 j-group girl :( ruiqi and yaning....i dont know if they would make it in the kpop industry. koreans hate ruiqi and intl fans hate yaning, they were my two c-group picks too. plus yaning is doing successful in china. i hope ruiqi continues singing, even in china :(((

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!