‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Once Cult Lounge ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

THIS SONG IS SO TOUCHING :omgr:. It's like feel special.

"We are here to be loved, every colour and shape "

"Be bold, you are beautiful
    Love yourself
    When you realize that
    Everyone around you will also love you
    Let’s go through every pain
    And dance in the rain, it’s a mystery but
    You’re as kind as you are today
    Because of the tears you’ve shed
    "

There are many more beautiful lines, but these are the lines I love the most.

• OOH that sounds interesting!!!!

my thoughts are that (these are just preliminary thoughts)

like there are five players per team...can have multiple teams...

Let's call them player 1, 2 ,3 ,4 and 5...

so like chinese whispers...or whisper in silence...the referree gives a word to player 1 (say Psy) and then player 1 without revealing that word must use 4 other words to described Psy without saying psy...for example

kpop idol gangnam style

then player 2 with that knowledge has to say 3 words to player 3 but player 3 can see what player 1 said to player 2...and so on until player 5 tries to guess that word...

(off the top of my head)

• OMG COUNT ME IN I LOVE THIS IDEA!

т-αяα тωι¢є ¢нαηмιηα ѕηѕ вα¢кριηк ιтzу нуυηα яєνєνєт αєѕρα

• Teudoongie Subs Twitter Update - [ENG SUB] 210615 Gossip IDLE with TWICE Sana

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I wonder what Twice is working on right now, cuz they are busy af based on what they say on bubble.

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• Just watched Twice in SNL from 4 years ago

I've been going back and watching some of their old performances, like MAMA 2018

I really want this as a badge now lol, like a custom one

External Content youtu.be

• I wonder what Twice is working on right now, cuz they are busy af based on what they say on bubble.

We have a September English comeback...I remember when Sana said that they were filming a mv like last month. Horizon and I speculated that it could be for the English comeback.

Or maybe their next Korean comeback :huh:

• I've been going back and watching some of their old performances, like MAMA 2018

I really want this as a badge now lol, like a custom one

I always go back to his performance (I wish it was longer):

External Content www.youtube.com

Also, while we're on BoA covers:

External Content www.youtube.com

My heart has a hole in the shape of you

• Your link doesn't work...it just brings me to the home r/twice page :(

And yep, I love this one!!!! :blushing:

My guess is for the English release coming in September and maybe doing some serious promotion for it! BXECuOR.gif

т-αяα тωι¢є ¢нαηмιηα ѕηѕ вα¢кριηк ιтzу нуυηα яєνєνєт αєѕρα

Might be something related to this new channel?

• Might be something related to this new channel?

Looks like Time To Twice: Japan edition!

Gonna be a lot of fun.

My heart has a hole in the shape of you

• Might be something related to this new channel?

It's paid content for Once Japan members. :S

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!