BBC under fire for not including Vivi, Haseul, & Yeojin in Hula Hoop promo

• Loona uploaded these solo fancams of their hula hoop song and all the girls are filmed wearing their hula hoop MV outfits behind a white backdrop while vivi, haseul, & yeojin were filmed in practice clothes at the bbc dance practice studio

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I actually love the practice clothes more especially Yeojin's

Also I think this ain't that deep.

Though as a Vivi Stan I get why people are mad.

Because she's repeatedly mistreated. She barely even go her own solo, where the other members and the boy got my screen time than her btw. Throughout her career, she hasn't gotten even 3 full minutes of lines, with all the title tracks in loona's discography that's insane. She didn't even get one line in PTT. They treat her more like a backup dancer than a model. When she does get center time or lines it's usually shared with someone else who also doesn't get lines (usually Gowon). It is expected for such a large group for some members to get little lines but sometimes it's but unnecessary. A lot of the times Vivi would sound just fine singing another member's line but they always center more popular members. I get their concept isn't fi for all the members, but why give them a concept that doesn't suit all of them in the first place?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!