SNSD Discography BATTLE: Korean or Japanese?

• Well? Which one do you like better? 24

1. Japanese discography (10) 42%
    2. Korean discography (6) 25%
    3. I've listened to all & Korean titles but Japanese B-sides are better (5) 21%
    4. Both discographies are equal (2) 8%
    5. I've only listened to titles but both are equal (1) 4%
    6. I've only listened to titles but Korean TTs are superior (0) 0%
    7. I've only listened to titles but Japanese TTs are superior (0) 0%
    8. OTHER (say why) (0) 0%
    9. I ain't listened to any of their songs & just here bc boredom...(GO LISTEN TO THEIR SONGS NOW!!!) (0) 0%
    10. I've listened to all & Japanese titles but Korean B-sides are better (0) 0%

9624-AA98-72-F7-4-EAE-BE8-F-AE234-AA559-A3.gif

As we all know, SNSD has the best Japanese discography in KPOP EVERRR (except maybe TVXQ IDK Id wanna step on any toes but Doushite Kimi wa Suki Ni Natte Shimattan Darou?...WAS THE $HIT)

Me? Personally, I think both Korean & Japanese title tracks are equal in quality.

BUT Korean titles are ofc more iconic.

BUT the Japanese songs/versions have better MVs,

and the Japanese b-sides are superior.

:yesr:

Links to Korean MVs (titles only):

Links to Japanese MVs (titles only):

Link to their whole discography if u brave (K&J):

• Have to admit, I'm not a fan of their Japanese titles. But I can't bear to remove their Japanese b-sides from my top "kpop" songs, so there's that.

Which songs specifically are you talking about? I wanna see if I agree 💗

(Well besides Karma Butterfly from your sig....I AGREE ISSA BOP! 🦋)

• Please, don't hate me for bumping up the old thread ^^

I voted for the option that says I prefer their Korean title tracks and Japanese bsides! I honestly feel like each of their Japanese albums got better and better., and they have more replay value for me.

• Korean, their best albums for me are the Boys and Oh. Howver they have more bad Korean titles than Japanese titles but also more Korean titles overall, still I consider their best albums Korean so I'll go with Korean>Japanese.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!