OKAY BUT LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW AN INJURED TAEHYUNG HAS MORE STAGE PRESENCE THAN MOST IDOLS...

• Y'all this man couldn't even dance and still owned that stage...his power!

:pepe-life-support: :pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support: :pepe-life-support:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hope he heals up soon and can go full out for the offline concerts!

:pepe-cowboy::pepe-cowboy::pepe-cowboy::pepe-cowboy: :pepe-cowboy:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-legs: :pepe-legs::pepe-legs::pepe-legs: :pepe-legs:

• His Weverse message pulled at my heartstrings so much. He did so well getting through everything and still absolutely dominating the stage with his presence and talent and character.

This is why BTS is number 1. They just exude charisma on stage without even trying.

• His Weverse message pulled at my heartstrings so much. He did so well getting through everything and still absolutely dominating the stage with his presence and talent and character.

I know plus he said he was embarrassed that he couldn't perform with the guys

:pepe-sad:

• SUCH A KING INDEED!! His presence during the whole time just tells you how naturally talented person he is!!

Just look at him!! :pepe-sad:

• SUCH A KING INDEED!! His presence during the whole time just tells you how naturally talented person he is!!

Just look at him!! :pepe-sad:

YAS he made it a throne :woow:

• Like a king on his throne

• Like a king on his throne

:woow:

• He's the idol of idols for a reason after all. :lover3:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

76fa0d1a541ee3c9e5f2e7690344c232e529b524.jpg27634e6e08e9e78a663615405a6f1facf4313019.jpgb859828b8037d9dc45a952ee4215a1b66092ca37.jpg

• I laughed when BTS said he looked like their boss lol for me personally it looked awkward, I enjoyed better when they were all together even if tae was just a few meters on the side :yesr: such unfortunate circumstances

• i didn't even notice he wasn't on the stage during ON :angryr: his stage presence is so massive that i didn't even notice he wasn't on the stage :angryr:

• :/

i saw him but i didn't get that he wasn't dancing ^^ i was more focused on how he looked like a boss sitting on the chair instead of asking myself why was he in the chair :angryr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!