According to YG Lisa couldnt make it to America for MV shooting and Italy for Bulgari event due covid But they will make her attending to a New year countdown event in Thailand?

• where there are probably more than 100k+ people attending?

They just dont want her to be famous in the west

the covid is an excuse and they are probably so mad right now that money is a hit

so they sent miss favorite for collab mv shooting in America real fast

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Jenchulichaengbp

Changed the title of the thread from “According to YG Lisa couldnt make it to America for MV shooting and Italy for Bulgari event due covid But they will make attend to New year countdown event in Thailand?” to “According to YG Lisa couldnt make it to America for MV shooting and Italy for Bulgari event due covid But they will make her attending to a New year countdown event in Thailand?”.
  • I really don't get why they don't want her to be more popular. I mean okay many people say it is because they are racist but why would a racist want her as an trainee? I just don't get it. The thing is also that they could have sabotaged Lisa by not allowing a collab with DJ Snake from the beginning. They would find thousand excuses. We all know how many collabs for Blackpink have already been rejected. But they did allowed the DjSnake collab, which makes me wonder why this company is now making everything much more complicated.

Beside Lisa's promotion we shouldn't forget that YG never promoted BP right and I just think that this company is hating the fact that woman reign their shit company now.

The way Lisa is being treated right now just makes it more clear that the company doesn't want a woman to have that much power. They would definitely have supported a man better.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• I really don't get why they don't want her to be more popular. I mean okay many people say it is because they are racist but why would a racist want her as an trainee? I just don't get it. The thing is also that they could have sabotaged Lisa by not allowing a collab with DJ Snake from the beginning. They would find thousand excuses. We all know how many collabs for Blackpink have already been rejected. But they did allowed it, which is why I wonder why this company is now making everything much more complicated.

Beside Lisa's promotion we shouldn't forget that YG never promoted BP right and I just think that this company is hating the fact that woman reign their shit company now.

The way Lisa is being treated right now just makes it more clear that the company doesn't want a woman to have that much power. They would definitely have supported a man better.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

wait is it going this far???

Lol, but even when Lisa makes the most money, they still would profit from it. I mean as an example. Numbers of course aren't correct.

YG sabotage: Lisa makes $200. YG $50.

YG promoting: Lisa makes $5,000. YG $4000.

Makes absolutely no sense to me. YG is a business company. Not just a entertainment company. They can't be that stupid.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

source: dude trust me ...

• after 1 Nov Thailand will easing travel restriction (No quarantine, No PCR-test) because they try to promoting tourism there

high chance she will accept the job, it's her own country afterall

• I really don't get why they don't want her to be more popular. I mean okay many people say it is because they are racist but why would a racist want her as an trainee? I just don't get it. The thing is also that they could have sabotaged Lisa by not allowing a collab with DJ Snake from the beginning. They would find thousand excuses. We all know how many collabs for Blackpink have already been rejected. But they did allowed the DjSnake collab, which makes me wonder why this company is now making everything much more complicated.

YG wanted her to be the Minzy. Her being the most popular was never the plan so YG is trying to sabotage her and restrict her.

• No way 100k persons will watch her perform at the site 'coz this is the venue

External Content www.youtube.com

Sarasin Bridge.

she won't I bet. yg always has excuses

Did you read the article? The minister of Tourism and Sports affirmed that the contract would be signed next week.

Isn’t Thailand paying Lisa 4 mil $$ to perform? YG wants a cut of that. It’s a quick profit for em and Lisa

More info clarified that 200m THB was the wage for both Lisa and Andrea Bocelli, no detail how much each would be paid.

• Beside Lisa's promotion we shouldn't forget that YG never promoted BP right and I just think that this company is hating the fact that woman reign their shit company now.

Their CEO for two years now is a woman.

where there are probably more than 100k+ people attending?

They just dont want her to be famous in the west

the covid is an excuse and they are probably so mad right now that money is a hit

so they sent miss favorite for collab mv shooting in America real fast

Miss favorite? Who's this miss favorite you're talking about?

Why beat around the bush when it's obvious you're referring to Jennie. Also why are the damn "Blinks" in this thread not castigating you for trying to stir shit up?

• Their CEO for two years now is a woman.

Miss favorite? Who's this miss favorite you're talking about?

Why beat around the bush when it's obvious you're referring to Jennie. Also why are the damn "Blinks" in this thread not castigating you for trying to stir shit up?

because he's a well known agkae and nobody take him/her seriously

• because he's a well known agkae and nobody take him/her seriously

See, this is why I look down on this fandom because when an akgae posts something that supports the narrative they immediately jump on it and just turn a blind eye to hate-mongering towards other girls. I see this everywhere. Absolutely shitty.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!