if you support Fauci, kindly never speak to me again

• Well, this is an American site.

Also, technically the world does as long as the US Dollar is the world reserve currency and English is the language of the Internet ;p

An American site that is focused on Korean and Japanese entertainment. I guess we should cancel all idols who can't speak English properly or even at all. Damn foreigners trying to steal American fans but can't speak the language.

• An American site that is focused on Korean and Japanese entertainment. I guess we should cancel all idols who can't speak English properly or even at all. Damn foreigners trying to steal American fans but can't speak the language.

Yeah, how dare they. Cancel them all, get it trending on twitter. Kpop fans are good at canceling people of stupid stuff.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Is that necessary experiment? Lymphatic filariasis was a common disease in my country but not anymore due to improved public health system.

Gotta drop that America number 1 bullshit, the world doesn't revolves around you guys...

I lived thousands miles away from USA yet, I knew who he was by following world COVID news. His name popped up frequently.

• It’s animal testing. A lot of drugs you take are animal tested STILL whether you like it or not. I understand the outrage it’s your right but this news has an agenda.

It is true that obligated funds were issued by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in the amount of $424,555 for research conducted at the University of Georgia to test the efficacy of a potential vaccine for lymphatic filariasis on beagle subjects. However, it is unclear whether Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) at NIH, personally approved the project. Research conducted on behalf of NIAID is funded in large part through annual funds allocated by Congress and the president. A University of Georgia spokesperson indicated that testing on dogs was, in fact, necessary, and that all humane standards set by applicable agencies were adhered to.

Please don’t share click bait-y stuff like this. Like he was some evil overload that was testing on puppies in his free time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!