did Giselle said the n-word???

• not my fave. Don't speak for every idol. One doesn't need harvard education to skip the word.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

haha, i am a BLINK

but i would bet that when you are singing sometimes the words just pop out, on rehearsals, WHEN THERE ARE NO CAMERAS, and you are following the lyrics without minding anything

sure, they are not stupid, Those who are woke won´t do it on stage

but i did write BACKSTAGE before

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• But Giselle did rap a song that had the n word and skipped it in her cover. So when it was clear like that (a song she sang and practiced. Knowing the lyrics fully) she didn’t do it but when it’s mouthing a song on bgm it’s harder to tell.

hey i'm not black so i stay away from these topics now because it just breeds toxicity in kpop. I just didn't like the generalisation that all idols are ignorant. Can u link the cover because i have no clue about it.

• How everyone acts holic here lol don’t pretend you don’t jam to these kind of songs without minding what you’re saying

She did wrong but y’all aren’t angels either

• I don't understand why these songs that contains words that a lot of people shouldn't mention are everywhere. If the word is that sensitive then why put it into a song and let people around the world listen to it? I'm sorry if what I ask is offensive but I just don't understand why similar scandals like this keeps happening.

Or maybe.... non blacks could just not say it. ..

• Some do it live on stage

I find it funny how shinhwa got no lashings for this

06/10/22

giphy.gif

• Or maybe.... non blacks could just not say it. ..

Right? It's not that hard lol.

Also, Black people saying the n-word in their music/natural conversation is their way of reclaiming a word that's historically been used to dehumanize them. There's a reason the word is used.

• Here we go here we go now

Where’re we goin where’re we goin now

Here we go here we go now

Where’re we goin where’re we goin now

Seunghee: I go UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

:pepemusic::pepemusic:

• Right? It's not that hard lol.

Also, Black people saying the n-word in their music/natural conversation is their way of reclaiming a word that's historically been used to dehumanize them. There's a reason the word is used.

It could be kept for private conversations and not put into songs that are listened to by people all around the world. Right now it looks like trying to set other people up by making the word commonplace in music then jumping onto anyone who's just singing along. It's either dumb or disingenuous. There's no other word in the whole English language that is so common in music yet requires extra precaution. It's ridiculous.

• Right? It's not that hard lol.

totally agree and i completely respect this

but let's not forget that even if their intentions are very laudable , by dropping this word in every song they release, they are in a certain way normalizing a word

and making it sound for any non-english speaker, who doesn't know the history behind this word, sound like just any other english word

All hail to the first Kpop GG invited on the main stage of Coachella !!!

Image from Sans titre

• i beg of y’all to stop posting this stuff on akp. cause some of the users here ignorant as hell and gets to being rude and shit towards black kpop fans.

This. I don't usually say much in these threads because it always gets messy and someone(or several people) end up showing their true colors. This was VERY common on the old forum, especially for a couple of weeks last year where you couldn't go for more than a week without some idol saying\lip-syncing the n-word :huuh:

The thread is pretty calm now but it won't be long before it starts getting heated.

"next time it won't be wanda who comes for her, it'll be the scarlet witch."

7730409084822ebcfb2718bdf15d5cc0ef78607f.gifv

• totally agree and i completely respect this

but let's not forget that even if their intentions are very laudable , by dropping this word in every song they release, they are in a certain way normalizing a word

and making it sound for any non-english speaker, who doesn't know the history behind this word, sound like just any other english word

But the people who actually use the word are English speakers like Giselle who full well know the history behind it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!