Bahiyyih isn’t a baby, at 17 Tzuyu faced the wrath of a 1.3 billion people nation

• I don’t think she is above criticism when it’s proper and respectful. It’s the nature of people to want to judge and criticize others, especially celebrities. This is the career they chose and it’s part of the deal. We know why she got into the group but that shouldn’t be reason to degrade her, these were just circumstances out of her control. She is starting with a fresh slate in the group.

• she was so unpopular?? woow how many trainees were there?

oh she will be number 90+ if she is not related to huening kai, actually mnet would not accept her in the show if not for him ^^

there were 99 trainees, and for talent she competes right at the back but huening kai fans mass voted and made her number 2 :watt:

• oh she will be number 90+ if she is not related to huening kai, actually mnet would not accept her in the show if not for him ^^

there were 99 trainees, and for talent she competes right at the back but huening kai fans mass voted and made her number 2 :watt:

oh :wow: if she wasn't ranking high previously and suddenly made in the finals and line-up that's suspicious and I understand if people are angry because of that

I don't think she would be that talentless but mass voting is so wrong and so not fair to other trainees

• No age should be free from constructive criticism, that’s how we learn and get better… but we should be more careful with our words when it comes to younger people. They are in a much bigger learning process and can take criticism a bit more personal because they are still struggling with controlling their emotions compared to people much older ( well some adults still bad at it but well…) .

Edited 2 times, last by SandyBee3 ().

• she was so unpopular?? woow how many trainees were there?

That's the person's subjective opinion and they have posted multiple answers against her. She wasn't unpopular nor was she untalented. Perception of talent is subjective but from what I've gathered:

1) she was criticized for audition which was also evil edited by mnet but her and the group lacked confidence and had some cracks

2) she was the most stable vocal out of her team who was a bit weak. Some said they needed more stage presence

3) I have no memory of the exact ranks but she shot up in the dance category she went like from top 25 out of 33 to being in the top 10.

4) I've seen some noting more confidence and being at ease on stage

5) there's not too much screentime apparently

So overall she has good vocals for someone that up until then had no company to be trained under (now she's in @@@a6e624ee-02e9-406e-b1a4-9f5fb675df0e@@@ and Weeekly's playm) technique has to be improved but she's said to be stable which is nice.

Dancing got better.

Girl got hate on I and K side for her visuals because she's mixed and Kai's brother and apparently for knetizens mixed needs to look a certain way or they are insulted.

I've not watched the show beyond episode 2 because survival shows suck and the uproar of the last day just further proved that but I needed you to have a second pov, not necessarily unbiased because it's hard to be but I did my best

• I've not watched the show beyond episode 2 because survival shows suck and the uproar of the last day just further proved that but I needed you to have a second pov, not necessarily unbiased because it's hard to be but I did my best

why should anyone believe what you write on the topic when you admit you dont even watch the show??? :/:/

you are just making moa look bad, stop it.

• I've never said she is talentless or doubted her vocals, because I don't know her and I don't know any of them. but I'm just asking how she made top2 when she wasn't popular and not ranked high and was kinda invisible? this is what I got from threads here. plus is she really getting hate because she is mixed? by knetz maybe but from i fans/

• oh she will be number 90+ if she is not related to huening kai, actually mnet would not accept her in the show if not for him ^^

This is so exaggerated. You make it seem like she has no talent in anything at all.

• why should anyone believe what you write on the topic when you admit you dont even watch the show??? :/:/

you are just making moa look bad, stop it.

And everytime you post on anything you make Hyunjin look bad. He would probably be ashamed to be associated with you.

Bahiyyih is not untalented at all. She definitely needs more training, but I think she will thrive in the group. She currently has support behind her, she just has to work hard to keep that support.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• And everytime you post on anything you make Hyunjin look bad. He would probably be ashamed to be associated with you.

Bahiyyih is not untalented at all. She definitely needs more training, but I think she will thrive in the group. She currently has support behind her, she just has to work hard to keep that support.

hyunjin is a forgiving person bcos he even forgives the ppl that falsely accused him of bullying, so if he gets mad at me he will forgive me :thumbup:

• maybe if you compare her with normal everyday person she has "talent" but if you compare with kpop idols and trainees then im sorry but she does not have talent.

No, I have watch their performance as well as others and she is not the untalented child you try to make her look like.

If people don't watch, they will think that she can't dance, can't sing at all just from your words alone. That exactly seems like your goal and make other people bash her.

• I've never said she is talentless or doubted her vocals, because I don't know her and I don't know any of them. but I'm just asking how she made top2 when she wasn't popular and not ranked high and was kinda invisible? this is what I got from threads here. plus is she really getting hate because she is mixed? by knetz maybe but from i fans/

That is probably the main reason behind the uproar. Like someone who has never been in the top 9 made it to #2. Many kind of expected her to debut because of reasons.... you know why. I personally don't feel anyone would have minded if she was around bottom half of the rankings. Atleast not to this extent. That has lead to the girl receiving hate which is mostly unwarranted. And people who have never even bothered about the group are acting like they know everything about her and the show which is I think the main reason why this is getting so big than it should be. I mean no one should get hate and I personally like and understand the reason behind defending the girl and hate she is receiving but justifying why she should be in the lineup to the people who have watched the show by those who haven't even watched the show is making this blow up on akp atleast. Idk about other platforms, what's happening there.

I'm not saying this for you but for the one you answered to!

She always had a good amount of votes it's the voting method that changed and it brought some trainees down because it was pick 1 trainee and not 3 anymore from what I've gathered

From knetz yes and I Fans too they call her white in a derogatory way and also horse faced, ugly etc.

she wasn't ranked high bcs of voting system at first. If she was unpopular she wouldn't have made it to the final. Her fancams has the most views

• No, I have watch their performance as well as others and she is not the untalented child you try to make her look like.

If people don't watch, they will think that she can't dance, can't sing at all just from your words alone. That exactly seems like your goal and make other people bash her.

im not trying to make ppl bash her, i just want to let ppl know that she should not be in top 9. maybe i am angry that she ruined the dream of another girl, like what about if you are parent of someone like suyeon who came number 10??? you will be very angry that your daughter did not make it bcos of the huening kai fans voted for bahihi.

• im not trying to make ppl bash her, i just want to let ppl know that she should not be in top 9. maybe i am angry that she ruined the dream of another girl, like what about if you are parent of someone like suyeon who came number 10??? you will be very angry that your daughter did not make it bcos of the huening kai fans voted for bahihi.

Oh, so saying that she should not even qualify to be a trainee and that she is 90+ when there are much worse trainees than her when someone clueless ask you what happen is not baiting others to bash her.

What do you expect what the other person will think when you answer them like that?

• Oh, so saying that she should not even qualify to be a trainee and that she is 90+ when there are much worse trainees than her when someone clueless ask you what happen is not baiting others to bash her.

What do you expect what the other person will think when you answer them like that?

okay maybe i am just angry about the situation. but it is my opinion that she is the worst trainee in the show, i will rather tell the person my personal feeling than lie to them, bcos lying is wrong.

• okay maybe i am just angry about the situation. but it is my opinion that she is the worst trainee in the show, i will rather tell the person my personal feeling than lie to them, bcos lying is wrong.

You're perfectly welcome to have your own personal opinions.

However, in the future, I recommend you state it as an opinion. If you state things like they are facts, other people may believe them as facts. A simple "I think" or "I believe" can go a long way to make sure there is no miscommunication or confusion.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• okay maybe i am just angry about the situation. but it is my opinion that she is the worst trainee in the show, i will rather tell the person my personal feeling than lie to them, bcos lying is wrong.

And I disagree with you on that she is the worst trainee in the show when clearly there are much worst trainees i clearly spotted (a bunch actually). But thats your opinion so whatever.

Well, i don't think so. She still can be popular with or without HueningKai. Saying she can't even pass the GP999 audition is a joke cuz she actually vocally stable and good at dancing. Proof you don't even watch her performances or fancams. Fun Fact Moa can't manage to win a battle vote or streaming against other 4th Gen Groups because we're lazy af. And this girl manage to get 3.1 million views for solo fancams most watched fancams in the shows and around 500k accumulation votes. And 10 million paid votes called Klaps in universe app. Many Moa reject collaboration with Hiyyihlights (her fandom) for mass voting especially K MOA they don't give a fxxk. The one collaborated with her is Engene, Many Luxury Giveaway (example BTS LA concerts) and Eunbi Izone fans because in Fiesta she sang Eunbi's part. She is huge in tiktok and Twitter anyway. With or Without K Votes She Win Top1 International Rankings. With Intl Votes only system she win. If J and C Force Vote didn't exist She Win. Even Klaps Support Events She Win. Keep bitter

5548fbaf3761ab62bfe18cf739275f90.gif

| B T S | S E V E N T E E N | T O M O R R O W X  T O G E T H E R | T V X Q | W A N G Y I B O |

• Well, i don't think so. She still can be popular with or without HueningKai. Saying she can't even pass the GP999 audition is a joke cuz she actually vocally stable and good at dancing. Proof you don't even watch her performances or fancams. Fun Fact Moa can't manage to win a battle vote or streaming against other 4th Gen Groups because we're lazy af. And this girl manage to get 3.1 million views for solo fancams most watched fancams in the shows and around 500k accumulation votes. And 10 million paid votes called Klaps in universe app. Many Moa reject collaboration with Hiyyihlights (her fandom) for mass voting especially K MOA they don't give a fxxk. The one collaborated with her is Engene, Many Luxury Giveaway (example BTS LA concerts) and Eunbi Izone fans because in Fiesta she sang Eunbi's part. She is huge in tiktok and Twitter anyway. With or Without K Votes She Win Top1 International Rankings. With Intl Votes only system she win. If J and C Force Vote didn't exist She Win. Even Klaps Support Events She Win. Keep bitter

deep down you know this is not true admit it ^^^^^^

anyway im done with this topic, pls dont reply to me thanks :thumbup:

Imagine saying Hiyyih not popular when her fancams is the most viewed in YT and Twitter,tiktok too. She isn't stand out just because Mnet don't want her in line up debut so they make sure only gave her 0.1 second screentime so someone like you doesn't know her. But if you check on social media. Solo paid support in Universe app, she is the TOP.

5548fbaf3761ab62bfe18cf739275f90.gif

| B T S | S E V E N T E E N | T O M O R R O W X  T O G E T H E R | T V X Q | W A N G Y I B O |

• oh :wow: if she wasn't ranking high previously and suddenly made in the finals and line-up that's suspicious and I understand if people are angry because of that

I don't think she would be that talentless but mass voting is so wrong and so not fair to other trainees

oh dont believe anything they say

I dont like bahi and I think she needs to improve but the hate is so ridicilous

there were a lot of popular trainees in the show who had a big fanbase even before the show started, like yurina who is a model, yujin who was in clc and mashiro who is an ex jyp trainee, lets not talk about the already debuted idols who joined the show lmao

if its not unfair for these ppl to join and debut i dont see why bahi getting in is so unfair, I dont want her on Yujin in the group tbh because I had other picks for the 2 place but the hate bahi gets is weird, like she is not the only one who had a solid fanbase who mass voted for her lmao

7c25ce2c8ad70d3cb4c1b8d107dab8e0660c8148.gifv
    To me, the one basking in infinite glory is you, the one fallen from grace is also you. What matters is 'you' and not the state of you ♥[/align]

• She's getting hate cos of nepotism right? Meh hard to feel bad in 2021, people really aren't standing for that shit anymore and rightly so.

PSA: WHAT NEPOTISM REALLY IS

I feel like people on this board really do not know what nepotism is. It describes opportunities that came about because of favoritism by those in position of power. Common situations that are applicable: when the child of a company exec gets hired over someone else. That can't apply here because she was VOTED in.

• I've legit seen people make incest jokes about her and her brother on tiktok. How fucked do you have to be over some stupid show? Some GG stans always talking about "feminism" but it's always GG survival shows that have some of the nastiest behaviour towards contestants. Also how about we don't throw hate at any minor at all? Can't believe I'm seeing people try to justify these things when we have idols who commited suicide over online bullying.

• PSA: WHAT NEPOTISM REALLY IS

I feel like people on this board really do not know what nepotism is. It describes opportunities that came about because of favoritism by those in position of power. Common situations that are applicable: when the child of a company exec gets hired over someone else. That can't apply here because she was VOTED in.

lol thanks, ppl really throwing around the word without understaning its meaning

7c25ce2c8ad70d3cb4c1b8d107dab8e0660c8148.gifv
    To me, the one basking in infinite glory is you, the one fallen from grace is also you. What matters is 'you' and not the state of you ♥[/align]

• This thread contains 41 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!