Which GP999 non-top 9 trainees do you hope to see debut in Korea?

• As the title says, it's pretty obvious that most Korean trainees will debut in Korea, but I wonder which C and J trainees may debut here now.

I'm hoping for Wen Zhe, Shana, Cai Bing and Yurina. I wouldn't mind Ruiqi but I think she'll go back to China.

(It was also obvious during the finale that one of the eliminated k-trainees is about to debut, that pink hair)

• Myah has a great future imo. She fits the cute concept so much.

Jia, an amazing dancer, hope she finds her place.

Hyerim, she already has a yt channel tho, so idk if she tries to join a kpop group anymore :(

Shana, her vocals are so good and she a good dancer too.

Yurina wasnt my fave, I am not sad that she is not in the group but I hope she can join a gg, she has a sweet voice and a very nice personality. I wish her the best.

Choi Yeyoung is such a good vocalist, I really wish to see her debut.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

idk how she didnt get the planet pass after the masters called her the main vocal of the group...

My chinese faves probably have a better chance at China, so I dont wish them to join a kpop group.

7c25ce2c8ad70d3cb4c1b8d107dab8e0660c8148.gifv
    To me, the one basking in infinite glory is you, the one fallen from grace is also you. What matters is 'you' and not the state of you ♥[/align]

• Shana will probably debut soon in MLD new group.

Ruiqi will be back to China, and in first possibility enter university.

As for other girls I do really have high hopes for Wen Zhe, Fu Yaning, and Kawaguchi Yurina.

For girls which didn't make it to the final episode: Ikema Ruan, Kishida Ririka, Cai Bing

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!