It's nasty that people are attacking a 17yr old girl for something she had nothing to do with

• I understand people have their favorites on the show and they did not end up part of the group. The way people are attacking Bahiyyih before she actually debut is nasty. All she did was participate on the show and ended up part of the group. Now she is going to face the brunt of the attacks on social media. No one else and if you actually think people will attack her brother and his fans. That's not going to happen at all and you know it.

• She was forced in our faces on social media and youtube. I can understand the criticism because there was alot of nepotism and pushing for someone with so little talent. That daddy of theirs must have more connections than i thought cause all of three of his kids were in kpop groups. Thats not a coincidence imo.

and not a single of them even hold up visually to Somi or Nancy tbh.

• She was forced in our faces. I can understand the criticism because there was alot of nepotism and pushing for someone with so little talent. That daddy of theirs must have more connections than i thought cause all of three of his kids were in kpop groups. Thats not a coincidence imo.

I never watched the show, but I've seen fans here talk about how Mnet barely gave her any screentime(?) How is that being forced into people's faces?

• I never watched the show, but I've seen fans here talk about how Mnet barely gave her any screentime(?) How is that being forced into people's faces?

i edited my post. I added that pre show, she was HEAVILY shoved in our faces on youtube and instagram/twitter. I've had to say "not interested" so many times because of how much she showed up in the algorithm.

the fact that she still got in the group with no screentime and no talent. Either people are stupid or something sinister was behind her getting in the group ie (cheating votes)

• She was forced in our faces on social media and youtube. I can understand the criticism because there was alot of nepotism and pushing for someone with so little talent. That daddy of theirs must have more connections than i thought cause all of three of his kids were in kpop groups. Thats not a coincidence imo.

Siblings in idol groups happens all the time, that's not shocking at all. And idk why people are running with this nepotism as if Kai or her family have ties with Mnet.

Maybe we should blame Msnake for allowing her to become a contestant in the first place, i'm sure they had hundreds of trainees to choose from. She would always be a lightning rod for controversy.

I can see where this is coming from but where's the line? Might as well stop already debuted idols from being contestants too or ex trainees from big 3 companies.

• i edited my post. I added that pre show, she was HEAVILY shoved in our faces on youtube and instagram/twitter. I've had to say "not interested" so many times because of how much she showed up in the algorithm.

the fact that she still got in the group with no screentime and no talent. Either people are stupid or something sinister was behind her getting in the group ie (cheating votes)

Leave the girl alone. You have any talents besides posting shit?

• some ppl are just insane sure we can acknowledge she got in cuz of her brother, but that still doesn`t justify how nasty some of u are being.. so many ppl in all this survival shows got in for different reasons and many of them didn`t deserve it so what makes u guys act towards her like she is some criminal same thing happened bunch of times

❤︎ Girls' Generation ❤︎ N C T ❤︎ Red Velvet ❤︎ ae spa ❤︎

6e9ff8522b602d528710161e21247989328c7faf.gifv3619ff6031a383f824fe1d511bcbfb7f249c21df.gifv

• i edited my post. I added that pre show, she was HEAVILY shoved in our faces on youtube and instagram/twitter. I've had to say "not interested" so many times because of how much she showed up in the algorithm.

You have to remember that this is a survival show, not some talent show. I've virtually watched all of the Produce 101 series and I have to laugh at how every time people want to bring up the "not talented = not worthy of being in the winning group" narrative. People will vote for their favorites, whether if they're talented or not. That doesn't mean I'm saying she's not talented since I've never seen her performance vids.

• You have to remember that this is a survival show, not some talent show. I've virtually watched all of the Produce 101 series and I have to laugh at how every time people want to bring up the "not talented = not worthy of being in the winning group" narrative. People will vote for their favorites, whether if they're talented or not.

"You have to remember that this is a survival show, not some talent show"

well their debut song is going to sound like ass cause there is no worthy lead vocal. they just shot themselves in the foot putting her in the group.

• "You have to remember that this is a survival show, not some talent show"

well their debut song is going to sound like ass cause there is no worthy lead vocal. they just shot themselves in the foot putting her in the group.

From what I'm seeing here, it seems that you're fine with the rest of the group but just her you're not fine with. Why just her though? If there's no "worthy" lead vocal then why aren't the other members not "worthy" enough? It seems to me that you really just don't like her.

• From what I'm seeing here, it seems that you're fine with the rest of the group but just her you're not fine with. Why just her though? If there's no "worthy" lead vocal then why aren't the other members not "worthy" enough? It seems to me that you really just don't like her.

over half the group is bad at singing but they definitely did not have the same privileges as her.

and like i said before her visual is not on par with other mixed idols. She looks like she belongs on that 90's sitcom Roseanne. So she has no talent, no charm. no nothing. Just bunch of nepotism thanks to her daddy and brother. Not exactly someone i'd root for and that is my right to have that opinion. Get over it.

• Wow, some people here are acting like she is some unspeakably ugly untalented troll and the group is DOOMED because a single member - her. :pepenomad:

Not a good look.

I know right? It's as if there aren't like 8 other members and this one girl carries the whole group.

• You know the funniest thing for me is that some big3 group fans (im talking about generally not on akp) will swear up and down how their company have nothing to do with their groups success and just give them hype and what they achieve after is their own merit yet the fact that Bahiyyih is associated with Kai is the reason she debuted :/

• over half the group is bad at singing but they definitely did not have the same privileges as her.

and like i said before her visual is not on par with other mixed idols. She looks like she belongs on that 90's sitcom Roseanne. So she has no talent, no charm. no nothing. Just bunch of nepotism thanks to her daddy and brother. Not exactly someone i'd root for and that is my right to have that opinion. Get over it.

Then why aren't you complaining about the other members if they're not good enough? Not saying you should but it's clear you're just targeting her out of spite.

Since when does being a "mixed" visual have a standard? And who are you to determine whether she has no talent or charm? Just because she doesn't appeal to you doesn't mean she doesn't appeal to others? You are stating as if it's a fact rather than something that's clearly not an opinion like you claim it is. Just say you hate her and go.

• over half the group is bad at singing but they definitely did not have the same privileges as her.

You do realize how pathetic you sound right?

:v-drink-tea:

You boiling like a kettle lol

7DE1BD08-2090-4946-A43A-B86792E765FC.jpeg

• Then why aren't you complaining about the other members if they're not good enough?

i pity you because you don't know how to read. i literally addressed that in the first sentence of my last reply. Stop being obtuse and stop nitpicking.

you should quit being so overly whiny because i don't say my opinion about her nepotism "nicely". Everything i said was VALID. Get over it.

• i pity you because you don't know how to read. i literally addressed that in the first sentence of my last reply. Stop being obtuse and stop nitpicking.

you should quit being so overly whiny because i don't say my opinion about her nepotism "nicely". Everything i said was VALID. Get over it.

Honestly how is everything you say valid when there's no legitimate proof? Do you work with hybe or mnet or something? :pepe-notes:

• It's horrible how people are treating a kid just because of a dumb TV show. Was this the kind of reaction towards hyewon too? I remember people being very nasty to Sohye but it wasn't as spread internationally due to the change in social media

Yeah when IZ*ONE debuted people would always criticize her because she'd always look clueless on stage despite still performing. It's like how some idols have this resting bitch face when performing, but with hyewon she has this clueless look. Not that it was a bad thing but every single comeback people would pick at it and it was annoying.

• That daddy of theirs must have more connections than i thought cause all of three of his kids were in kpop groups. Thats not a coincidence imo.

Sure Kai's older sister Lea was in Viva but they were nugu as heck, so clearly if he has any connections from his variety days it didn't work well for Lea's idol career.

• This thread contains 70 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!