MOA's be careful of overdosing on copium, its dangerous

• Brother, here's something that can help you find strength in these hard times:

Dear God, please give me strength when I am weak, love when I feel forsaken, courage when I am afraid, wisdom when I feel foolish, comfort when I am alone, hope when I feel rejected, and peace when I am in turmoil. Amen.

Read reaction for not saying aemen.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I just think everyone is just mad.

I'm mad that MOAs are being dragged for "ruining" the lineup when last time I checked, MOAs are a boy group fandom. Also Bahiyyih is getting so much hate over NOTHING, it's giving Momoland vibes again and I don't like it!

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I'm mad that MOAs are being dragged for "ruining" the lineup when last time I checked, MOAs are a boy group fandom. Also Bahiyyih is getting so much hate over NOTHING, it's giving Momoland vibes again and I don't like it!

What I don't get is, this wouldn't be the first time somebody did well because of perks in their career

Somi 100% made it as #1 because she was a JYP trainee on Sixteen

Ryujin 100% got first place on Mix Nine because she was in JYP

Sakura 100% got so much hype because of her status in Japan (and tbh I feel like she was less talented than Bahi)

Even like Yujin got hype because she was in CLC

Like this isn't a new concept and yes nepotism is frustrating, but there are more important things to get angry about. I predict if she can make it through these next couple months she can make it through anything, especially if she drastically improves throughout their career. Cause she'll get more and more people fighting to protect her and less & less people attacking her.

Do I think MOAs were immature? Yes, but thats what happens when you leave it up to the general public. Do I think Mnet should change their voting system? Absolutely, but that's not any of the girls fault

• nepotism

How is this nepotism? Nepotism is when someone is GIVEN a position without having to work for it, especially when they're in the same organization usually a family. TXT's Kai has nothing to do with this show nor is his group under Mnet owned companies. Bahiyyih had some popularity due to his name being dropped, but he had nothing to do with her fancam views or how people voted for her. They're not voting for him, they're voting for her because they like her.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• well it would have been nice if she had talent. Girlie can't even be a visual

These weird comments over a teenage girl just because she made it in over your fave....

Like I've seen people bash her appearance and call her a bitch for literally no reason. People have no decency and then wonder why no one likes KPOP stans.

• How is this nepotism? Nepotism is when someone is GIVEN a position without having to work for it.

Cause Massive, let's be real here. If her brother wasn't Kai she wouldn't have leaped up to 2nd place and gotten the most votes in the world. She was given all those votes because of her brother. Please explain to me what she did that would have caused her to leap so much? You can't provide an explanation without mentioning Kai.

Don't look at nepotism in such a black & white way. It's not just higher-ups choosing people based on their family. In this instance it was the audience choosing her based on her family. I knew before the show even started that she would be a shoe-in for the final lineup and I was right.

But like I said, there are greater problems to worry about.

• Cause Massive, let's be real here. If her brother wasn't Kai she wouldn't have leaped up to 2nd place and gotten the most votes in the world. She was given all those votes because of her brother. Please explain to me what she did that would have caused her to leap so much? You can't provide an explanation without mentioning Kai.

Don't look at nepotism in such a black & white way. It's not just higher-ups choosing people based on their family. In this instance it was the audience choosing her based on her family.

But like I said, there are greater problems to worry about.

This whole situation isn't black and white.

"the audience choosing her based on her family" I didn't see Huening Kai on stage, I saw Bahiyyih.

You're trying to not think of any other options. When I was on twitter a few days ago, the interim results came out and a bunch of people were saying "VOTE FOR BAHI". One person was giving away a concert ticket to have people vote for her....people WANTED her to debut that badly.

She was already 5th in the interim and no one was mentioning her brother, only her.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• These weird comments over a teenage girl just because she made it in over your fave....

Like I've seen people bash her appearance and call her a bitch for literally no reason. People have no decency and then wonder why no one likes KPOP stans.

People been calling her manipulative and a snake, all because her brother is from a famous group. I need people to grow the hell up.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• not the same thing though sure people join these shows with a fanbase coming in but these are their actual fans who they obtained on their own merit are following them and supporting them.

and lol at mix nine

• My observation here: the ones that making Bahi more well known and made people check her out (like me), are the many posts about her being Kai’s sister and she’s plain and uninteresting. I’m sure during the show, people talked shit about her as well and maybe that’s why people checked her fan cams (like I did now, to see if she’s really that horrible- she’s not), hence her very high fan cam views even though people said she had less view time during the show. In addition, the more people shit on her (without her doing anything wrong), the more you feel compelled to support her.

My conclusion: that’s why she got really high votes from both international and Korean sides. (Of course the fact she’s Kai sister may play a part but logically not by a huge factor)

Moral of the story: There’s no such thing as bad publicity

*This girl could be the next IT girl based on the amount of hate and mentions about her lol

And oh. Kpoppies really should understand what nepotism really means. It’s embarrassing when you use it here just to fit your narrative :suure:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!