I consider Bahiyeh’s entry into the group a hostile action by BG Stan’s against GG stans

• Yes, the alleged intentions were not for trolling but rather to please oppa but the outcome is the same. This is a slight exaggeration but it would be like having Moonbok get voted into WannaOne at the expense of Kang Daniel.

Clearly the intended audience for the group lost out on who they truly wanted because another entity used their power in numbers to fulfill a different agenda.

Nothing against Bahiyeh, she was just the pawn. All that mattered was the last name Huening not what she could or could not offer.

• Like I said, yall hate TXT and MOAs but use them for your trash threads.

And what have they used GP999 for?

If it was just making a girl’s dream come true that would have been nice, but it was actually an ulterior motive not having anything to do with enjoying the actual group but instead bringing glory to a person who is in another group

• And what have they used GP999 for?

If it was just making a girl’s dream come true that would have been nice, but it was actually an ulterior motive not having anything to do with enjoying the actual group but instead bringing glory to a person who is in another group

:pepewhat:

Literally what do you want? Majority of TXT fans are not tuning in to this damn show, let alone trying to ruin it for GG stans. You really don't think, you're just divisive on purpose.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• bad take. I said before that her popularity was because of her brother mainly.

And I considered her not ready to debut.

But in the end, the votes are the votes and there was no ill intention, even if some want to think there was.

So let's respect the votes, root for the group or not, but not attack any of the girls that made it just because one of our faves didn't make it.

I'm sadge about Yurina, hard. But that's the way MSnakes made the vote.

IMHO they should've kept with 1-1-1 vote. But that would mean not enough K group would get in.

And considering they are promoting mostly in SK for now, they needed stan attractor's, and she is one.

Be it because of her brother, be it because of her talent, be it because she's young and quirky (I actually loved that part of her. Her intro video was hilarious).

I guess we'll see in the future. She's gonna get the CJ training, and that goes hard.

We all remember how their Produce groups were at the end of the shows, but their debut MV and stages during MuShows were amazing.

• Right, blind votes are as valid as votes by people who actually watched the show and voted for trainees who made effort to win their support

Absolutely correct

• Right, blind votes are as valid as votes by people who actually watched the show and voted for trainees who made effort to win their support

Absolutely correct

It's a free app to download. Anyone on this planet can vote for whoever they want.

I'm done being salty about it.

Xiaoting made it, that's all I cared about.

I'm happy and sad at the same time.

• I think the Bahi hate or whatever should stop the girl made it to the final line up and that's it also if you guys wanted your faves to debut all you had to do was vote

The problem is if the public or antis start criticizing and dissing her, the people who voted her in won’t be there to have her back

They admitted to not watching the show, because “too much effort”. Now will they bother to lift a finger during the next 2.5 years of her career in the group?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!