Never expected a reality show to take such a toll on my health and it hasn't even been a day.

• Lineup Spoilers

I know it's just a fucking reality show, no one knows me. But seeing the hate my one pick has been getting today makes me wanna burst in tears. I was beaming with happiness coming back from school today just cause she was second, and yet it's been 4 hours and I already have a headache, and feel like screaming and I'm about to cry, and this is only me checking into AKP.

On another note, I'm so happy with the group. Bahi is so close to being on my ult list. I really hope I have enough money to buy the groups album (twices albums are so expensive i don't know if I will). Just seeing the lineup in class mpgave me enough energy till the end of the day. I think I'll logout for a couple days, but I'm forever supporting the group on the sidelines!!!

Also no one was gonna tell me she signed under PlayM?...

• i do get ur feelings, but u need to put yourself first and not be so involved if u feel this way.. the hate for her is ridiculous, but she will get thru this she became part of what will be a big girl group she will be rich, she already has a rich and famous brother ppl hating on her will slowly go away same as happened to wonyoung.. she will still get some hate but will get much more love she just needs to get thru this hard period where all the losers without a life are hating on a young girl cuz they are salty their girl didn`t make it

so op she will be fine u need to worry about u first

❤︎ Girls' Generation ❤︎ N C T ❤︎ Red Velvet ❤︎ ae spa ❤︎

6e9ff8522b602d528710161e21247989328c7faf.gifv3619ff6031a383f824fe1d511bcbfb7f249c21df.gifv

• well i think it's just the hot reaction nobody was expecting her and everybody are mad because ruiqi, yanning and yurina didn't make it

in 2-3 days people will no longer care

i was mad against bahiyyih too when she ranked #2 but now, looking back i can see what she can add to the group

and well people who were complaining that the GG wasn't going to be multinational

Bahiyyih add to the the multinationality of the group :)

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!