SILENT SIREN announces suspension of activities

• SILENT SIREN OFFICIAL SITE

[Important Notice]

Thank you for your continued support of SILENT SIREN.

This is a sudden announcement but we would like to inform you that SILENT SIREN will suspend its activities for the year.

We apologize to all the fans and related parties who are always supporting us for the sudden announcement, we would appreciate it if you could understand.

from the desire to convey the feeling of gratitude we have for these past 11 years we will release the all-time best album and carry out the SILENT SIREN year-end special LIVE TOUR 2021 "FAMILIA", in addition we will welcome support from guests drummers.

In addition we would like to inform you that SILENT SIREN official fan club "Saisai Family" will continue to be active next year and beyond, in case activities are resume in the future.

We look forward to your continued support for SILENT SIREN, Suu, Ainyan, and Yukarun.

October 22, 2021 Platinum Pixel Co., Ltd.

Members Comments

We SILENT SIREN, will suspend activities on December 30th (Thursday) with the final performance of the SILENT SIREN year-end special LIVE TOUR 2021 "FAMILIA" at the Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium.

I'm sorry to have surprised everyone who supported us with the sudden announcement, the band has been running for 11 years since it was formed in 2010, with the theme of youth I made a lot of sounds and saw many scenarios, whatever happened we were able to continue because of the support of the fans and staff that supported us, thank you very much.

The existence of the Saifamily has been and will continue to be indescribably important to us, the announcement of the suspension of activities may have made everyone sad but I hope you understand that this decision is a positive one, we will continue to try bringing smiles to everyone so please give us some time to prepare.

And on the year-end tour I would like to deliver a SaiSai lperformance with as much gratitude i can for these 11 years, I would be happy if you could come and visit us, I'm really looking forward to seeing every Saifamily!

October 22, 2021 SILENT SIREN Suu, Ainyan, Yukarun

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• stanBiSH

Changed the title of the thread from “SILENT SIREN announces suspension of activities, band to release compilation album "SILENT"” to “SILENT SIREN announces suspension of activities”.
  • an indefinite hiatus is always scary but at least they are not disbanding yet :heartpar:

is not surprising they want to take a break, last month drummer and leader Hinanchu left the group, it was very sudden since her final appearance with the band was just a few days after the announcement, we don't know what happened behind the scenes but it took the members by surprise

they are going to play with guests drummers, SILENT SIREN is one of the longest running girl bands in the Japanese scene so we may get to see some known faces from other girl bands supporting them

i've been following this group since 2013 / 2014, this is sad but nothing can be done about it :peepoblanket:

i really like their discography, specially their older songs, they were so bright and cheery (although not every song was like that), they never fail to make you feel happy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

but these days i think that Kakumei is my favorite SILENT SIREN song

• not surprising

i suspect this is it even if it's not an official disbandment

Hopefully we can see the members pursue new activities

i think i'm not worried about their future post SS activities, Suu wrote the song Star seed for the kpop group Loona, it got great reception and the Loona fandom has been very kind to her, she probably is going to try her hand writing for more acts,

Aina and Yukako have personal projects too, Aina has been guesting on several tv shows and doing music outside the band and Yukako launched a fashion brand called Jour de Muguet

to add some context on what we know, it seems that there were some issues in the band, back in September it was Yukako's anniversary of joining and while Suu and Aina congratulate her Hina ignored her blog post, she also stopped following the other members and the bands' account

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!