What GPU do you have?

• I have the PNY GTX 1070 founders edition. I bought it in July 2016 at the price 479€ . It still works well even after 5 years. :siptear:

The funny thing is it was cheaper than any current 30XX series :pepe-hehe:

• EDIT:

IDK how to find that out, my laptop dosn't has this in the settings

EDIT 2:

I found it ... they put it in the same line with the hard-disk

It should be: Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx by AMD

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• currently none

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• MSI Radeon RX 5600 XT MECH OC (6GB GDDR6/PCI Express 4.0/1185MHz - 1600MHz/12000MHz)

and it was a choice, not forced by current stuff. It was back in Oct 2020 when there were plenty cards.

It's because I also bought a Ryzen 5 3600 and they work so well together.

It does Ultra on pretty much everything at 1080p (around 70 fps) but at 1440p I need to get it to medium to get the same frames.

But 4k on YT is amazing and crisp.

• Nvidia geforce gt 1030, bought it less than a year ago as a "temporay" card because my motherboards was so old so it could not handle much more anyway. But upgraded my computure this summer so I should upgrade the card also, but have not have the energy or need to do it yet.

• BTW In 2013 as my old desk-computer died all the time cause we had no idea the fan was broken inside, we thought it was the graphics card that would've broke and back than I went to a store with my uncle who had knowledge and he menaged to get the newest Nvidia that was out at that time for my computer for literally just 100€ even tho the store said they ain't selling it under 200€ xDDDDDDDDD My uncle just said "Look at this poor teenager, her computer is about to break and we would really apreciate a discount" and that guy was like: "ffhffffffddcrffrf ... ok ok ... just this time... do not expect we would do this ever again if you might come back to the store or else we are not selling stuff to you no more!" xDD

But I stoped using that computer in 2016 after my screen died and yea .... I think since I moved out from home that for my activities on the computer a laptop is enough

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• btw for anyone interested in buying PC these days...

guys it's really better to buy an laptop

but if you really want a PC then wait a bit more for new CPU line from both AMD and Intel, and DDR5 RAM

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Last Christmas, I got an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080. It's an ultra card on which any game starts in a couple of seconds. I am proud of this gift because I love to play new games that come out on Steam. I test them and make my own reviews on Instagram for my followers to decide whether they need to buy this game or not. Also, best mining gpu is important to me because I plan to get into this business and develop my crypto direction. I am sure that I will succeed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!