LEAVE BAHIYYIH ALONE - (WHY SHE IS DESERVING OF HER SPOT)

• I don't understand how this many people are truly bothered by a 17 y/o girl who is talented and working hard towards her dreams.

Whats the issue she isn't talented enough? She's a great dancer and a decent singer so nope that can't be it because that's the standard requirement in terms of skills for k-pop

It's because of her "brothers popularity" BS? Well in reality, Yujin wouldn't have touched top 20 if she wasn't struggling in CLC for the past 6 years. :cryingr:

Also she's top 3 visual and is really popular, I know it's not her skills that pisses you all off it's her popularity!

You guys need to grow and and realize she is what's she's going to be pulling alot of South American/European fans that stream.

I'm tired of you all using her as a punching bag when she's 100% deserving of her #2 spot.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Go to Best Answer
  • So you plan on supporting the group? People here are mostly concerned about this

no actually I probably won't be supporting them but I did vote for Bahiyyih

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Now this just proves "antis" points

How though? She is a stan attractor and has a dedicated fanbase.

That's why she is popular and ranked #2 it's common sense....

Why else did yujin who has been in the industry for 6 years place below her? Bahiyyih popularity has been growing esp since the ice cream perf.

• no actually I probably won't be supporting them but I did vote for Bahiyyih

so as we predicted.. they just wanted her to debut but not support her later

why vote for her if you are not even gonna stan the group? or you wanna be a solo stan? that can be done without a group as well...

certainly bahi does not deserve any hate anyone is giving her but this surface support full of void.. whats the point?

• How though? She is a stan attractor and has a dedicated fanbase.

That's why she is popular and ranked #2 it's common sense....

Why else did yujin who has been in the industry for 6 years place below her? Bahiyyih popularity has been growing esp since the ice cream perf.

Yes, but why vote to a group you don't plan on supporting or following? I actually thing she is cute and like her voice and didn't vote for anyone because I don't plan on supporting them at all.

it's kinda like adopting a dog to let them starve if makes any sense

• How do we know they aren't planning on supporting her? We don't live in their heads, the numbers will tell. I didn't vote for Bahiyyih, I voted Mashiro. I wasn't planning on supporting the group and I voted Mashiro anyway, so where's my lecture?? But anyways its okay, time will tell

pretty sure that comment was made for OP who admitted they wont support the group anyways

• At least Yujin's fans will genuinely fully support the whole group.

From our point of view, you're just like how russia tried to intervene with other countries' election.

Why couldn't they support CLC? That's just BS

• How do we know they aren't planning on supporting her? We don't live in their heads, the numbers will tell. I didn't vote for Bahiyyih, I voted Mashiro. I wasn't planning on supporting the group and I voted Mashiro anyway, so where's my lecture?? But anyways its okay, time will tell

I think the bulk buying of sim cards was the final stral for fans of the show. Voting once or twice okay but to me it seems pointless to spend so much time, money and effort voting over & over if you don't want to follow the group. Which I beliebe it was not your case.

• I'm talking about the fans in general. akpoppers are acting like CLC fans will support the group and Bahiyyih voters won't. How do they know that? I find it weird, js

not sure about others but many people only voted with influence through fanbases

I just hope those who vote for bahi do support her for a good long time, she will really need it cause she will be getting hated on sadly the most in the lineup

• I'm probably one of the few Bahiyyih voters that won't stan the group bc my fav Guinn Myah didn't make it.

Bahiyyih has big fanbases that are ready to support the group and have shown they are organized.

I can't say the same about the other girls....

• I'm talking about the fans in general. akpoppers are acting like CLC fans will support the group and Bahiyyih voters won't. How do they know that? I find it weird, js

Bestie, a new user just confirmed they voted for her with no intention whatsoever to support the group. Still, one person isn't the whole amount of people who voted. I think the group and the girls will do fine people are just mad lol

• I'm probably one of the few Bahiyyih voters that won't stan the group bc my fav Guinn Myah didn't make it.

Bahiyyih has big fanbases that are ready to support the group and have shown they are organized.

Then why didn't you vote for Myah?

• I watched a lot of survival shows and did vote for some of the contestants too but I never followed or stanned the group. Will I get my scolding like OP? ;(

But please spare me g999 fans, I didn't vote for anyone since I didn't watch this show lol :eyes:

• Then why didn't you vote for Myah?

I did at first but was worried Bahiyyih would drop recently

I thought with Myah's growing popularity in Korea they would both make it

But wow at the hypocrites here....

• I watched a lot of survival shows and did vote for some of the contestants too but I never followed or stanned the group. Will I get my scolding like OP? ;(

But please spare me g999 fans, I didn't vote for anyone since I didn't watch this show lol :eyes:

Unless you like Bahiyyih you won't be scolded.

Also a bunch of the people in the top 9 had privileges but it's only Bahiyyih who doesn't deserve anything in life.

• Deserves to be successful because they feel bad for her after that sob story :eyes: Yeah I saw how people didn't give a shit until she started crying. Are you trying to insinuate that Yujin's push was organic, nothing happened that made people emotional to try to help her out? Please.

At least her talent is enough to be in that spot.

• When Dayeon was given half the screentime in eps and was obviously pushed she still deserves it, when Yujin debuted 6 years and used a sob story to debut she still deserves it, when Mashiro had that JYP trainee clout she still deserved it but GOD forbid Bahiyyih has a brother in a popular group!! (let's ignore the fact that she's actually more popular than him and has a big fanbase)

• This was never about "talent" or else Bora would have made it in #1, so sorry to cut your power trip short. Since you're a kpop fan I assumed you knew talent was never the focus

Just so you know thats why im salty. Yurina and Bora obviously the more talented ones didn't make it.

Also please, I am not hating Bahiyih. You're acting like as if Im an anti.

• So you're not supporting the group but you voted for Bahiyyih?

Yes she is talented, of course. That's not the issue for me.

i mean i do this for all survivals that international fans can vote for. I never plan on stanning the groups even if my picks get in, yet i usually vote (same for i-land, but then enhypen turned out to have my ultimate ideal line-up + killer chemistry and good music so in the end i stanned. it's the first survival show group this has happened with for me though).

I think a lot of people do this tbh, watching and voting is fun.

Edit: I voted for Shana btw

hello

• i mean i do this for all survivals that international fans can vote for. I never plan on stanning the groups even if my picks get in, yet i usually vote (same for i-land, but then emhypen turned out to have my ideal line-up + killer chemistry and good music so in the end i stanned. it's the first survival show group this has happened with for me though).

I think a lot of people do this tbh, watching and voting is fun.

Agree and I think this is common knowledge until I read some entitled takes on this thread :eyes:

When I was watching these shows, people even went out of their way to 'promote' the contestants and asked for non-watchers to vote for their faves, anything to support their faves. So I don't get where this 'if you vote you need to stan' logic is coming from :eyes:

If bahi voters aren't supporting the group there's no point of her being in it. what don't you get? Y'all took someone's place for nothing

• When Dayeon was given half the screentime in eps and was obviously pushed she still deserves it, when Yujin debuted 6 years and used a sob story to debut she still deserves it, when Mashiro had that JYP trainee clout she still deserved it but GOD forbid Bahiyyih has a brother in a popular group!! (let's ignore the fact that she's actually more popular than him and has a big fanbase)

shut up solo stan. she's not more popular than her brother. this is peak delusion

• shut up solo stan. she's not more popular than her brother. this is peak delusion

LOL how am I a solo stan if I won't be stanning the group? Myah didn't get in so I can't stan but anyways she actually is.....kai is arguably the least popular member in TXT

• she won because she is kai’s brother what’s the other reason lol nobody would have checked her

Nobody would be checking for Yujin either if she wasn't in CLC nobody would have been checking for Mashiro either if she wasn't an ex JYP trainee.

It doesn't matter anymore Bahiyyih tbh will be saving the group and bring them actual global numbers! She's popular in Europe that's where alot of strems will be coming from.

You all better be praying the same CLC stans that have been letting their favs flop for 6 years will be supporting this group...

• This thread contains 30 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!