Visual Battle: Jisoo vs Minju (1st quarter-final)

• ? 80

1. Jisoo (55) 69%
    2. Minju (25) 31%

Last round for the 3rd and 4th gen idols before we start with 2nd gen visuals (and then the final!). Minju and Jisoo are both lovely visuals. Choose carefully and give the videos a watch before you vote to make sure that you picked the best visual. <3

Minju

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jisoo

• LovenRose

Changed the title of the thread from “Visual Battle: Jisoo vs Minju (1st semi-finals)” to “Visual Battle: Jisoo vs Minju (1st quarter-final)”.
  • salts getting pressed here.

now now my friend no need to resort to name calling or the like...everyone is entailed to their own opinion. That's why its called an opinion.

If they want to support their favourites or believe that another person is prettier than that's ok.

We support our favourites and that's all that matters

• now now my friend no need to resort to name calling or the like...everyone is entailed to their own opinion. That's why its called an opinion.

If they want to support their favourites or believe that another person is prettier than that's ok.

We support our favourites and that's all that matters

but saying she is overrated is crossing the boundary

• but saying she is overrated is crossing the boundary

Think about it this way - is anything you said going to change anything?

What if we provide 1000 million photos of her being Miss Korea...

it really doesn't matter personally what others call her but if you feel that strongly over what others think about her keep going I mean its one person on AKP...no need to feel that strongly my friend when of Korea thinks otherwise.

But like i said if you want to keep going - be my guest I'm certainly not going to stop you but if you want we can discuss all the positives about Jisoo and not focus on what others are saying or have said

I'll leave you with this I can't seem to find the original post so the reddit link is all i got

https://www.reddit.com/r/Black…_ig_story_update_w_jisoo/

I think every cover she's ever done has got the attention of the original artist

• honestly,thank u. that did put a smile on my face. she is full of talent and beauty. also lets not forget to mention that her self written aka tweaks she does to the cover also gets a lot of praises for its quality

yup haters gonna hate and lie but thats never gonna change who KIM JISOO is. kind,smart,talented,caring,ethereal and funny

• honestly,thank u. that did put a smile on my face. she is full of talent and beauty. also lets not forget to mention that her self written aka tweaks she does to the cover also gets a lot of praises for its quality

yup haters gonna hate and lie but thats never gonna change who KIM JISOO is. kind,smart,talented,caring,ethereal and funny

exactly good on you my friend hopefully you will remember these words the next time you feel triggered or angry and remember for every one person that does not like or has a different opinion there are millions

(57 million on YT amd over 36 on Instagram) who adore JIsoo

• how can ur face be overrated? yall say anything now a days :S

Well, sadly it's my opinion. I love Jisoo's visuals but PERSONALLY, I still feel people overhype her visuals and thus overrated.

And chill if a certain Nitya said that Jisoo is overrated doesn't mean Jisoo's beauty is disregarded. Yall can't even take personal opinions and differentiate b/w hatred nowadays. ;(

• Well, sadly it's my opinion. I love Jisoo's visuals but PERSONALLY, I still feel people overhype her visuals and thus overrated.

And chill if a certain Nitya said that Jisoo is overrated doesn't mean Jisoo's beauty is disregarded. Yall can't even take personal opinions and differentiate b/w hatred nowadays. ;(

boo how can someone FACE be OVERATED i mean its a FACE of a HUMAN but its OVERATED like how in what world is a face overhyped make it make sense its not an opinion its stupid and just stupid thinking like A FACE really?.......?.....?...

• boo how can someone FACE be OVERATED i mean its a FACE of a HUMAN but its OVERATED like how in what world is a face overhyped make it make sense its not an opinion its stupid and just stupid thinking like A FACE really?.......?.....?...

I'll be mature here. Sorry, I am really sorry. I will delete my comment. I guess my comment matters a lot to you so I need to do it.

• I'll be mature here. Sorry, I am really sorry. I will delete my comment.

girl stop u said a face is overrated like how boo u just sound stupid like fr cause people says she pretty? lord take the wheel cause im gonna crash :S and u aint "mAtUrE" calling someone's face overhyped i hope someone calls yo face overhyped and overrated so u can see how stupid that is lol :clown::D:D

• Well, sadly it's my opinion. I love Jisoo's visuals but PERSONALLY, I still feel people overhype her visuals and thus overrated.

i thibk i understand what you are saying i think you're trying to say that the hype or the praise that she gets for her visuals is overrated am i correct in that assumption of what you are trying to say?

• girl stop u said a face is overrated like how boo u just sound stupid like fr cause people says she pretty? lord take the wheel cause im gonna crash :S and u aint "mAtUrE" calling someone's face overhyped i hope someone calls yo face overhyped and overrated so u can see how stupid that is lol :clown::D:D

Yes, I have the most overrated face and I am really really ugly. And I hope nobody talks to me for that. Sorry for saying Jisoo is overrated.

• girl stop u said a face is overrated like how boo u just sound stupid like fr cause people says she pretty? lord take the wheel cause im gonna crash :S and u aint "mAtUrE" calling someone's face overhyped i hope someone calls yo face overhyped and overrated so u can see how stupid that is lol :clown::D:D

my friend lets tone it tone it down with the language ok...

rather than calling someone names lets try to understand what someone else means by their opinion

:)

• Yes, I have the most overrated face and I am really really ugly. And I hope nobody talks to me for that. Sorry for saying Jisoo is overrated.

im glad u know already cause i didnt wanna say cause i might get banned for it and im sorry that u have to think the way u do cause......... :|:S

• my friend lets tone it tone it down with the language ok...

rather than calling someone names lets try to understand what someone else means by their opinion

:)

i already know what they mean i couldve said worse but i dont wanna get banned

they said their opinion let it go. if they think jisoos visuals are overhyped, let them.

• i already know what they mean i couldve said worse but i dont wanna get banned

well thats the thimg with one's interpretatioms of what another person meant...

its always difficult to understand especially online choosing the right words because we dont have the body language or tone to explain our meaning and for some people English might not be their first language so there might be some misunderstanding involved

• well thats the thimg with one's interpretatioms of what another person meant...

its always difficult to understand especially online choosing the right words because we dont have the body language or tone to explain our meaning and for some people English might not be their first language so there might be some misunderstanding involved

whatever im over this mess....... :cursing:

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!