Best-selling K-Acts on Oricon Japan in 2021... HYBE owns the top 4... and seventeen is coming for a 1M sales joining BTS

• beyoncesvt

Changed the title of the thread from “Best-selling K-Acts on Oricon Japan in 2021... is a HYBE party... and seventeen is coming for a 1M sales joining BTS” to “Best-selling K-Acts on Oricon Japan in 2021... HYBE owns the top 4... and seventeen is coming for a 1M sales joining BTS”.
  • Enha is iconic. :pepe-flirt:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• The way HYBE has managed to capture the japanese kpop market is fascinating tbh

Congrats to everyone mentioned!

Having two Million sellers there is something we don't talk about... any other company have that power in the past or now.... but not only that, to have the entire top 4... and i can see the top 5 with the upcoming group.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!